nineteen

*3 weeks later*

"You look stunning." Mark said as I walked down the stairs. I smiled, walking up to him and planting a kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. 

"You are too much Mark." I said with a laugh as he planted small kisses along the sensitive part of my neck. He let go and grabbed my face, leaving one final kiss on my lips before grabbed his wallet. 

3 weeks together and all I can say is this has been the best 3 weeks of my entire life. He treated me like his queen, like nothing in this world mattered to him as much as I did. It felt so weird, to be able to say I was dating Mark. He was just everything I had ever dreamed of. 

Mark immediately came out to his fans about us, which he hadn't done with his last girlfriend. I got a mostly warm welcome, people online really were supportive people. I got a lot of questions like "what's it like dating THE Markiplier?" but he wasn't Markiplier to me. He was Mark Fischbach, my childhood best friend, the love of my life. 

We decided to have a date night tonight because we hadn't had one since our first date. He made reservations at a fancy restaurant in the heart of LA for the two of us. I was beyond excited, I had never been to a nice restaurant in Ohio. I never had the money. 

"Hey guys," I heard Matt call from around the corner. I looked over just as he turned it, he hesitated before he continued with what he was saying. "I want to tell you guys something. It's been on my head a lot recently and I just gotta tell you guys." 

"What's up Matt?" Mark said with a smile. Mark has definitely tried to treat Matt with as much respect as he can after everything. Which I really appreciate, I still hate what I did. I became another one of the girls Mark stole from Matt. After everything I did what Matt hated most. 

"Ryan and I are gonna move out. We want to start a new channel and to be completely honest it's hard to be home with the two of you. I'm trying to be as respectful as I can be about it but it just sucks." He said running a hand through his hair awkwardly. 

"Oh yeah," Mark said in a somewhat shocked tone, "I mean, I get it. Have you guys found a new place?" 

"Yeah, we have 2 weeks to pack all our stuff up and move in. It's not far from here. I was hoping you guys would be willing to help us on moving days." He said trying to sound as respectful as he could, but obviously the situation was too hard to make completely normal.

"Of course Matt, we'd love to help out." I said with a generous smile. He smiled at me, this obviously brought a lot of peace to him. I wish it didn't have to come to this, I wish Matt and Ryan didn't have to leave. Although, I'd never want Matt to be uncomfortable. 

"And you guys are welcome here anytime. If you guys want to film something that needs the pool or something, you are welcome here." Matt smiled, nodding gently. 

"I appreciate that a lot, Mark." He said sticking his hands in his pockets. He looked to his feet, then up at me and his smile lessened a bit. 

The transition everyone in this house had to make wasn't easy. Easy would be a wild understatement. To say I didn't care about Matt still would be a lie. And I knew he cared about me too. I love Mark, that was the 100% truth and it always would be, but a piece of my heart would always belong to Matt. 

"Have fun tonight you two, Ryan and I are just gonna start packing up. Don't be too late." He said with a small chuckle. I let out a small laugh before grabbing Mark's hand. He looked down to me and kissed my forehead. Matt walked back to his room, and the two of us head out for a night on the town. 

+++ 

*Two weeks later* 

"MARK! CHLOE! WAKE UP! IT'S MOVING DAY AND I BROUGHT EVERYONE COFFEE!" I heard Ryan yelling. I had already been up for maybe half an hour but Mark was just waking. I put my last touch of makeup on before throwing my hair up in a messy bun. 

"Hey babe, we should go start helping. We promised them we would." Mark groaned before rolling out of bed. He honestly looked really good fresh out of bed, he had pajama pants on but no shirt and his hair was messy. It was a good look for him. 

"I'll get dressed and meet you down there." He said running a hand through his hair in an attempt to groom it. "Hey, you look really cute today. Just by the way." 

"Why thank you Mark, the comment is appreciated." He chuckled and started to change as I walked out the bedroom door. The boys were chatting downstairs, likely sipping away at their cups of coffee while they waited for Mark and I. 

"Good morning sunshine! Where's the other one?" Matt said with a chuckle. I laughed slightly, reaching for my cup of coffee that sat on the table. 

"Just crawling out of bed. I don't know about him, but all I need is coffee and I'll jump out of bed in a flash." I said laughing. Ryan laughed, but when I looked up at Matt, his smile was faint. His face held a mixture of sadness, but he was obviously holding some type of joy in him. I smiled at him, I knew I was going to miss him around here. 

Soon Mark came downstairs and we began loading the truck the boys had rented for the day. Mark was letting them take a decent amount of stuff to help them feel at home in their new apartment. Although we planned for a moving day, this probably wouldn't take more than a couple hours to complete. 

"Alright guys, Ryan and I will run the stuff to the new house, drop it off, come back and we can load the last of the stuff." Mark said coming back in. He wiped the sweat off his face and smiled at Matt and I. We both said goodbye to the two of them and they drove off. 

"Wow, it's really happening. You're moving out." I said looking up at Matt as the truck turned the corner. He looked down at me with a pure smile. 

"I'm gonna miss you, Chloe." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. 

"I'm gonna miss you too, Matt. It's not nearly going to be the same without you and Ryan in the house." He laughed, and it was the most genuine laugh I've heard from him in awhile. It was good to hear. 

"I don't know if this is crossing a line, but I just want to say I'll never forget you. You are the best woman I've ever met, and I'm always going to love you Chloe." He said relaxing his head on mine. 

"I feel the same, I feel awful for what I did. I'm always going to love you though, and you'll always have a piece of my heart." I said looking back up at him. He smiled at me, and that smile made me feel just a little bit better about him leaving. 

"I hope that moving out won't change the friendship we could have." He said as he sighed. 

"I hope it won't either Matt, I really hope it won't." 

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK ON EVERY ONE OF STORIES BUT IM HERE NOW AND I PLAN TO UPDATE UNTIL THE BOOK IS FINISHED 

That is only ONE CHAPTER AWAY! 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)