Little Rant

If you have the guts to say our boys and girls in the military don't deserve to have a military discount or they don't deserve respect, there is something wrong with you. Husbands, sons, fathers, brothers, sisters, wives, moms, nieces, nephews, friends have all sacrificed. Some went over there and never came back to protect your freedom to step on the American flag; to say those things. You think you're so smart and tough strap on some boots and a gun and see how long you last. I bet you wouldn't last a minute out there. These guys go out there and give it their all so their families back home can sleep safely. I've known parents who have lost their sons over there. I've been to the funerals. I've seen what the loss of a friend has done to my brother. These guys go out there and they lose part of themselves whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally they lose parts of themselves. So yes they should be respected. Now some grow big heads but the majority deserve respect. Because they never truly leave the war zone. I'm sorry for ranting and I know I was all over the place but I've grown up with a military family. Both my grandpas and my brother, family all the way up to the civil war, have fought. So I'm very passionate about this. And it angers me to no extent when people think our boys and girls deserve nothing even though some gave everything.
You may ask what caused this?
Well I saw a video of some blonde chick saying how this soldier didn't deserve to get a discount at a fast food place. She was so ignorant. Again I'm sorry its not an update and for ranting but I'm not sorry about what I said. I will continue to support our guys and girls in the military because they DO deserve it.
Have a good and safe memorial day and thank you to all those who gave everything for this country.