1: The One with All the Costumes

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was pink. And a sleeping Oatmeal beside me.

        "Ow..." I propped myself up my elbows on the canopy bed with pink sheets. I looked around, a small crystal chandelier hung from the white ceiling and portraits of different people hung from the rose walls.

        "This place looks familiar" I muttered just as when the door flung open.

        "RISE AND SHINE, DUDETTE!" Alfred came inside my room wearing a hoodie and pajamas. 

        "Alfred?" I suddenly remembered what he and the others did and so I pinched his cheeks when he was close enough.

        "Owieeee-ow! Dudette, that hurts" He cried.

        "Shut up. What did you and the other two do to me? I swear I'll—

        "AHAHAHA" He easily broke free from my grasp "You wouldn't compromise so we had to go with plan B and bring you here at my place while you were fast asleep"

        "What are you—wait, your place? Don't tell me..." Realization set in and I felt my head spin "Y-you don't mean... This... D.C."

        "Yep, you're in the Queen's Bedroom" He grinned cheekily "In the White House"

        "White House? Alfred why am I miles away from London? Are you insane?"

        "I'm gonna be holding a party tonight. I have a costume ready for you in the closet, you go ahead and try it out—oh, wait" 

        "Ow!" I flinched when Alfred pulled on my wrist too harshly.

        "It's time for breakfast. Can't go a day without a nice breakfast"

        I pulled back my hand and looked away with a huff "Forget it. I'm not eating with you. I'd rather starve" 

        "Stop pouting" He said and took me by surprise when he he lifted me off the bed effortlessly with his arms beneath my shoulders and knees "I'm sorry but Denmark, Prussia and I knew you wouldn't say yes cause you're too Arthur-ass-polite. We really wanted you to come. If you really don't like the party I promise that I'd fly you back to London myself"

        I bit my lip.

        "Deal?"

        I sighed "Deal"

        He smiled and pulled me to his chest closer, prompting me to hold onto his shoulders in fear of falling.

        "AWESOME!"

"I hate you" I said as Alfred and I walked away from the dining room, Oatmeal behind us.

        "I don't see why you're so bothered by it. I've been doing it since I was a kid"

        "You're AMERICA. Of course you always dine with the president!" I exclaimed. I just spent about an hour, choking on beans and tomatoes while Alfred kept sputtering nonsense about me to his boss.

        "Relax. He's a cool dude, and—eek!" He ran behind me and cowered.

        "What now?"

        "L-lincoln"

        "Lincoln. As in Abraham Lincoln?"

        Alfred nodded, shaking. I raised an eyebrow and turned my head from left to right "I don't see anyone"

        "What're you talking about? He's right in front of us. Eeeh—stop it, dude, you're freaking us out!"

        'You mean you're freaking me out?' I sighed "I guess it's true then. Ghosts I mean"