2: The One with the Halloween Party

"Dudette it's time to go to the hotel, you ready?" Alfred asks, knocking on the door.

   You adjust Oatmeal's headpiece before taking one last glance at the mirror to check your lipstick and eyeshadow, "Ready!" You wink at Oatmeal and go to greet Alfred.

   "About time—woah..." His eyes widen when you open the door and get out.

   "Yep, that's what I was going for" You say proudly, flipping your ponytail over your shoulder.

   "Where did you get a pirate costume?"

   "I made it myself" You reply in a matter-of-factly voice as you rub an anchor earring.

   While checking out the boxes you found a clean white bishop-sleeved shirt which you left with three buttons open, and tucked in under a pair of black shorts that barely covered half of you upper thighs (there was nothing else—unless you count that micro-mini skirt which you decided you will never touch with a ten-foot-beanpole) paired with knee-length black boots and an open wine-red trench coat. And, of course, what's a pirate without her accessories?

   Aside from my single earring, strings of beads hung around your neck with a single gold cross. You have one black eye patch over one eye and a captain's cap.

   Alfred blinks in disbelief, still staring "Seriously?"

   You laugh "Yes, seriously. Well, some of it. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this" You pat the wooden sword that rests in its saber, hanging from your black, faux leather belt.

   "Go ahead. Never thought it'd come to use after all this time. You look hot by the way, if I hadn't mention it before"

   "Thanks" You examine his hockey mask and chainsaw, an orange trench coat over his figure "You look great, too"

   He just nods, still staring at you. You snap your fingers in front of him "Dude" You say with a laugh "The party? Hotel? Costume party?"

   "Huh? Oh, right" He cackles and wrings an arm around yours "To the chopper!"

   "Yeah—what?"

   When you reached this hotel called Rouge, Alfred landed on a special place on the roof reserved for his helicopter. Because apparently, the owner and him were poker buddies.

   "I missed driving that thing" He jumps out the vehicle and stretches his arms and legs.

   You spent the entire ride holding Oatmeal in fear that you guys might crash and it took a bark from him to send you back to your senses.

   "TIME TO PARTY, YEAH!"

   "Alfred, wait!"

   You get off the chopper and run after the hyperactive American with Oatmeal trailing behind you.

"Look who finally made it!" Gilbert and Mathias were in the ballroom as devil and pirate, respectively. They greeted Alfred who walked in before you.

   "Dudes, looking good" He replies, high-fiving them both.

   "So where's—wow..." The other two trail off when you walk inside.

   "I know" You say with a cocky grin that rivals theirs.

   "You look... wow" Mathias said, never taking his eyes off you.

   "Where'd you get that costume?" Gilbert circles around your figure.

   "DIY. Thanks for the clothes though. I hope you don't mind me using some of the clothes" You say, recalling that he and Germany, and the Nordics had sent you costumes to choose from.