6: The One Where You Can't Remember Which Brother

Previously...

I gulped, "I fooled around with one of the Nordic brothers"

"What?!" Both exclaimed causing my head to pound.

"Dudes!" I shushed them.

"Oh my God, I don't believe this!" Arin shout-whispered.

"Neither do I" I mumbled, burying my head in my hands. I blew a lock of hair out of my eyes, "And oh, by the way, that's not the worst part"

"What's the worst part?" Allen leaned.

I hesitated before finally spitting it out, "I can't remember which brother"

***

"What do you mean you can't remember which brother?" Arin watched me as I paced back and forth around the room, my hangover subsiding.

   "I was hammered, okay? I just wanted to get rid of that incident out of my head. Remember? My dog ripped open my shirt to show the whole world my oh-so hot bra!"

   "Was it Mathias?"

   "Look, I don't—wait" I thought for a second, "I remember touching the guy's hair. It was soft and kinda like silk"

   "Okay, so... not Mathias?"

   "No, I don't think so" I licked my lips.

   "Wha... What are you gonna do?"

   I stopped walking and shook my head lightly, "I-I dunno. I don't know! I have no idea what I'm gonna do. God, I'm such an idiot!"

   "Tell me about it. You fool around with a hot guy and you forget which? Ha—hey!" Arin rubbed her arm which her brother pinched.

   "Well, what are you going to do? You can't expect this situation to dissolve on its own" Allen, the more responsible twin, spoke up.

   "I know, I know. I just..." Deep breaths.

   "Do you think... do you think they know?" I fidgeted.

   "They're family, plus you said they're close. They probably do"

   "It's not like they tell each other when they lost their virginities and every time they 'score'" I paused, "... Do they?"

   "I wouldn't know. I'm stuck with her" Allen gestured at his sister with his thumb.

   I sighed but raised my head, "W-what if he was drunk, too? M-maybe he doesn't remember. Maybe he thought it was just some random girl or boy"

   "Dude" Allen and Arin looked at me with a weird, exasperated expression on their faces.

   "What?"

   "Are you really this thick?"

   "Or are you doing this on purpose?"

   "What? Doing what on purpose? You guys aren't making any sense!"

   They exchanged looks, then returned to me. They shook their heads.

   I threw mine back in irritation, "Aaaargh!"

   Suddenly something came into my mind and I forgot about the Nordics, "Where's my dog?"

   "Calm down. Ludwig volunteered to take care of him"

   "Dudette, you awake?" I heard Alfred knock on the door.

   "Oh, god" I turned to Allen and Arin, "What do I do?"

   "What do you mean?"

   "Mathias' is one of his closest friends. What if he knows?"