CHAPTER 1: IN THE BEGINNING

Teeko galloped along the open plains wild and free of any worries. He was a young stallion that was born in the wold to be free and untamed. He has his own herd of mares that he cared for and protected. Teeko was a lark black stallion, with a blaze down his face. Finding a new grassy area to graze he moved his herd down into a valley that was known for the best greenery around. One of his mares was a light grey with a matching black mane and tail, she went by the name of Flicka. Another mare, whom just had a foal,  was as white as snow. This mare was Teeko's favorite and had been with him in the start. She went by the name of Star. Her foal was a stunning colt that looked like his father but had white legs. Teeko would decide to name him Cree. The last of the mares in his herd was a chocolatee brown mare. She was plan as could be but shone in the sun light as it peered over the horizon on the early morning summer. Her name was Mystic. Grazing on the new grass, Teeko's small herd stayed close. Periodically Teeko would look around and sniff the air for pretators. Interested in a scent he followed in up the side oh the valley walls, and left his herd close by but out of sight. Going closer, he whinned out of curiousity, and awaited any reply. Teeko continued forward and unknowingly stepped right into the cowboy's trap.