CHAPTER 6: METAL BARS & RIDERS

At the end of the week, Teeko stood quietly with the saddle on his back. Giving up, he realized that there was no chance this saddle would get off his back. The rangler came in and went over to Teeko. This time he had a helper with him, whom looked exactually like the rangler. The ranglers assisstant held onto the bridle, and handed it over. The assistant went over to Teeko after being tied up and fought with him to force his mouth open. Teeko angry continued to try and bite at the assistant, while the rangler forced the bit into his mouth. Doing up the straps up on the bridle, Teeko tried to get away and the rangler pulled on the reins. Feeling the pain, Teeko stopped and sorted out the metal bar, known as the bit in his mouth. Rearing, the rangler pulled harshly on the bit forcing Teeko back down to the ground. THe rangler, then pulled Teeko over to a shoot, the space between the two sides was small and uncomforable. After closing the gait, the rangler mounted up onto Teeko, and the gait flew open. AS soon as it did, Teeko went off into a bucking frenzy trying to dismount the rider. The rangler pulled on the reins fighting with the enraged stallion over control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people, I hope you really are enjoying my horse story. Stay tuned for more fun. Will Teeko break free and go back to his awaiting herd, or give into the wrangler?