CHAPTER 8: A LONG WAY HOME

After Ryuu opened the gate, both Teeko and Candy galloped out. Before finally leaving the dreaded place, Teeko stopped turned and reared up one last time showing his true beauty. From then on, both galloped into the forest, towards home. Night soon came, and Candy stopped to graze alittle, as well as Teeko. They went down to the river and drank, thirsty from the journey. The next morning soon came, and Teeko could hear the cowboys, nuzzling Candy he told her to hide, as he went back to the cowboys. Charging at them, and bucking, he caused havock knocking most of the cowboys off their horses. The others stayed back to help the ones who fell. Before long, Teeko was long gone taking Candy with him. Both galloped over a river and through the hills. Days went by and soon they finally got to where Teeko was captured. Whinnying, he called out for his heard. Awaiting replies, the herd came trotting up the hill to meet him, and greated Candy, like an old friend.  Teeko checked over all his mares, and found a new filly. The small wobbly filly stayed close it its mother Mystic. He nuzzled the new born and came up with a name of Rascal. Rascal looked like her mother, except for having a large star and white high lights through out her mane and tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months went by, since the last time seeing the cowboys, and Ryuu. The small herd soon grew as Candy whom was pregnant, with another studs foal gave birth. This small colt was palomino like its mother, except for having blue eyes. His name would be Shadow, and one day he would become the new stallion of his own herd.

~The End

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey people I hope you liked my book, please comment and vote. :)