CHAPTER 3: WHAT LIES AHEAD

The next day arrived and Teeko didn't sleep at all that night, in fact no one slept. Teeko kept them awake the entire night with his whinnies and kicks at the trailer, frantically trying to get free back to his home. The boy, Ryuu, who gave water to him last night was easier to see in the early day light. Ryuu was a light boy with black hair. He was different then the other cowboys, he was caring and gentle. Teeko snorted as the rest of the cowboys came out, and pinned his ears aggressively. The cowboy's horses were fed and saddled up. Teeko left on his own whinnied out to them and reared at the rope that held him tight to the trailer. Opening the gates for the trailer, the cowboys corralled Teeko, trying to push him into the trailer. Once untied, Teeko reared and bucked wildly. Charging towards the opening between two horses, they lassoed Teeko once more dragging him into the trailer by force. Frightened Teeko kicked and carried on for the entire trip home. Sticking his nostrils out of one side, he smelled his last chance of freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying this book. Please comment for suggestions, and I will do my best to make it better. Thanks a lot and vote as well please.