playlist

{ special no caps intended for the sake of aesthetic, just for this. the rest of the story will have caps.

|| THE RAIN

|| THE RAIN

1. in which Lex Luthor falls in love with Andrea and Andrea has to tell him to leave her alone over and over again.

1 • the neighbourhood- warm.// "you need to get off my mind" + "i'm sick of this love"

2 • transviolet- girls your age.// "cupid shooting arrows but i'm cold so i outgun 'em" + "you've got time to kill honey, don't go chasing love..."

3 • fitz and the tantrums- handclap.// "my flesh is searching for your worst and your best, don't ever deny. i'm like a stranger give me danger all your wrongs and your rights." + "you're like a drug to me, a luxury, my sugar and gold."

4 • of monsters and men- love love love.// " 'cause you love love love when you know i can't love."

5 • kiiara- gold.// "say you're sorry honey but you never really show."

6 • snow patrol- chasing cars// "forget what we're told, before we get too old. show me a garden thats bursting with life." + "those three words are said too much they're not enough."

7 • wet- no lie// "the time i have wasted...but i've had enough. you put me on and on and on and on and on, time to give it up." + "my baby he said he loved me a thousand times, they're all lies."

8 • woodkid- run boy run.// "run boy run, the secret inside of you. run boy run, this race is a prophecy. run boy run, and disappear in the trees." + "tomorrow is another day."

9 • olivver the kid- bbblue.// "i thought i warned you about these woods, the pain they caused me, the life it took." + "i know that you're weary of me, careful of me. you don't have to be afraid of me, scared of me."

10 • arctic monkeys- one for the road.// "there's no need to show me around baby i feel like i've been here before."

11 • the neighbourhood- warm.// "if you do me wrong, if i'm cruel to you. you're a fool for me, i'm a fool for you." (repeat VERY purposeful...)

note : okay, so i know at the very least 85% of you won't ever listen to this playlist, and at the best will make your own and disregard these songs. i'm fine with that. i accept that. but please, i do recommend you listen to the song "warm." and its not just because the neighbourbood is underrated, but because the song is a quite big part of this story and if you really like Lex's character i believe you'll enjoy it. ;) oh and its a part of a plot twist what .

anyways. enjoy ;)