Part 1 {Arrival}

Tyler's POV:

I let out a deep sigh as I boarded the plane, ready to be able to sit back and relax on vacation. Of all the places that I was recommended to go, one stood out in particular. North Carolina. I guess it sounded nice. It's sunny and coastal but not humid and rainy like Florida. Perfect.

I chose a seat, shoved my small carry on suit case in the overhead compartment and sat down, looking out the window at the airline workers that bustled down below. Proceeding to look at my phone, I noticed I had about twenty messages. Twitter, Facebook and some from my friends. Evan and Marcel to be exact. They were in a group chat, saying something random about upcoming videos. Shutting off my phone, I slid it into my pocket and leaned back, shutting my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep before the plane took off. Not that I didn't like flying but I always found it easier to just sleep rather then endure the turbulence and air pressure.

The planes' engine whirled to life and there was a low grumbling vibration before we started to move onto the landing strip to take off. Before we even got into the air, I was out.

It was a dreamless sleep, to be expected.

I felt a sudden shutter and woke up with a start to see that we had literally just landed. Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I tried within the best of my abilities to stretch with out bumping anyone else's seat. Sounds easy but my arms and legs are long as fuck.

Soon, passengers started to file out, collecting their things from the over head compartments. I did the same, squeezing into the isle and retrieving my suitcase. As I waited to get off, I noticed the lady in front of me had a small child that was staring up at me over her shoulder. "What are you looking at?" I mutter, averting my eyes. I heard a small hick and looked back to see that the baby was about to cry. Well shit. I tried playing silent peek a boo but it wasn't working. Tears started welling in the baby's eyes and I started to panic a little. I made a few faces, grabbing my ears and pulling them out while puffing my cheeks and crossing my eyes. A sudden giggle erupted and I let out a sigh of relief. I can't handle making babies cry.

The line started moving and I picked up my bag, following the herd of people off the plane. I didn't check a bag so there was no point in waiting around. I hoofed it toward the escalators, going down to the third floor. Thinking about it, all that fire probably made me look as if I had somewhere important to be when really I didn't have to check into my hotel for another hour. As I walked out of the airport I spotted the usual trams and hopped aboard, sitting quietly as the driver took me and a few other passages to the car rental lot.

It was a relatively short ride actually. I stepped off the bus and headed into the lot, looking for just the right car. Sitting right before me were two slick, very beautiful looking sports cars. They looked expensive but I wanted them. Biting my lip, I started to internally geek out.

There was a narrow electric yellow Lamborghini and a bright orange convertible Lamborghini. I examined them; both were in good condition and just looked fucking awesome. It was definitely a hard decision. I made up my mind and excitedly walked over to the front desk, giving the lady my name, time that I'd be using the car, what for and which car I'd like to rent.

She handed me the keys and I swiped my debt card, paying the price without hesitation. I shoved my bags in the passenger seat and inserted the key, starting the car. I nearly got a huge fan-boy boner as it rumbled to life. Damn did that car purr. I smiled devilishly and sped from the parking lot, making my way to my hotel room.

I arrived no less then an half an hour later and walked to the check in desk. "Reservation for Tyler-" I said and the lady flashed a small smile, looked at her computer and nodded.

"Here you are." She said and grabbed a key card from the desk beside her. "Room 329." She handed the plastic square my way and I gladly accepted, nodding my thanks before heading off to my room.

Halfway into the elevator ride, I licked my lips, realizing I was parched. They probably have water in the room. I thought. There was a slight ding sound and the metallic doors slid open. I stepped out, looking at the small plastic plates beside each door.

327

328

I found my room, 329, and slid in the key card. The green light on the lock illuminated and I pushed open the door. It was a single bed room with a separate bathroom and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall. A small wooden table sat against the wall beneath a single window. Below it was a mini-fridge. I smiled, threw my stuff on the bed and walked up to the fridge, crouching so I was eye level. Opening up the small cooler, I eyed its contents looking for water. "Even better." I mumbled with a smirk as I pulled out a bottle of beer. Right as I was about to open it, a small tag caught my eye. It read; $5.00 (Charged to room card). I set down the bottle, returning it to its rightful place in the fridge. "Damn," I paused as I scratched my stubble, "I can get a four pack for seven dollars at the liquor store. No way in hell am I gonna pay that much for one bottle." I ranted and walked over to the bed, picking up my wallet and peeking inside. With a scoff, I slid in the key card and shoved it in my back pocket. "Looks like I'm going shopping."

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) Well, that's part one :) 
Please let me know if there are any spelling errors!

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day! :3