Part 11 { Success }

(A/N:) BACK AT IT WITH THE H2OWILDCAT <3

Here's the long awaited part 11~ success

Hope you enjoy ;3

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

3rd POV:

"Delirious," Tyler spoke the name softly, "I want you." He uttered, looking at Jon with cloudy, lust filled eyes. He knew that no matter who this person was before him, he fell for him, hard. He couldn't deny that he was attracted to Delirious, his good friend. There was a second of doubt as thoughts started to flood Tyler's mind.

What will he say?

What will the rest of our friends think?

What about YouTube and our subscribers? What will they think?

Tyler was drawn from his thoughts as a cold hand gripped his and soft lips placed a ginger kiss upon his slightly chapped ones. Without hesitation, he kissed back, unconsciously resting his hands on Jonathan's waist. Tyler licked Jon's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter but he was met with a challenge from the shorter male as their tongues pushed against each other in a battle for dominance. Tyler took a clumsy step forward, pushing his knee in between Jon's legs, causing him to let out a hardly audible gasp. Tyler took this opportunity to push his tongue in, searching the unfamiliar cavern. Delirious tasted good; like a mix of minty gum and sugar. Tyler hummed as he pulled back, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down his jaw. "Ya'know," he paused, placing another peck on Jon's neck, "I was hoping that I was gonna get some from you tonight, but I never imagined it like this." He said, laughing softly between kisses.

"Hah, shut up!" Jon exclaimed with a chuckle, "You're such a pig, Tyler." He joked.

Before Tyler could say anything more, a loud banging resonated from the bathroom door. "ARE YOU TWO DONE FUCKIN' IN THERE SO I CAN TAKE A GOD DAMN PISS?" Cartoonz exclaimed as loudly as possible. Delirious felt his face heat up slightly and Tyler shook his head with a little sigh before pulling open the door and giving Luke the 'seriously?' face. Luke flashed the taller male a cheeky smirk as he slipped out the bathroom past him and then looked to his best friend, who stood still in the bathroom, his expression mortified and embarrassed. "So?" Luke raised an eyebrow at him, "what exactly happened?" He pressed.

"We made I think and then he kissed me and we'll.... Things almost got serious before you stepped in." Delirious stated.

"Yea, as much as I want you two together, ain't nobody gon be screwing  in my bathroom." He chuckled and pushed Jon out of the bathroom. "Now go, I actually gotta piss."

Jonathan chuckled and walked out into the living room where he saw the sun had started to set. Tyler was seated on the couch with the TV blaring and beer in hand. He flashed a little glance at Jon before taking a sip of his drink and turned his attention back to the TV. Somewhat awkwardly, Jon sat down on the opposite end of the couch. "Ya'know," Tyler started, "I think Cartoonz wanted this to happen."

"Heh, you have no idea." Jon laughed, shaking his head slightly. "When I was over here yesterday, I told him that I had met you and you tried hitting on me."

"Tried?" questioned Tyler, "I think it was quite successful." He stated, placing a hand on his chest as if he was offended.

Jon rolled his eyes, "anyway, Luke was the one who persuaded me to call you up and tell you the truth; so, I did." He explained. "I wanted to tell you from the moment I saw you but I just couldn't and then of coarse I had to pick literally the worst moment ever to tell you but I knew I had to. Honestly..." Jon paused, looking away, "It hurt when I told you the truth and you didn't at least try to understand where I was coming from. I get that you were angry and I don't blame you for that but, I felt something when our eyes met in the grocery store and it felt good to kiss you... wow, I can't believe I just said that.... anyway, when you walked away from me, it hurt to see you go." He admitted and Tyler nodded, thinking about it for a moment. "Immediately after that, I felt as though I needed a pick-me-up so I came here to just relax and ended up deciding to stay the night. When I went home to get my stuff, the doorbell rang. Low and behold, there you were standing on my front fucking porch. The moment you mentioned Luke, I knew exactly what had happened."

"That sneaky bastard." Tyler laughed. "His plan totally worked too... damn." They both shared a moment of soft laughter. After their high faded, Tyler sighed, "I'm glad that he did this." He said, smiling at Jon. 

"Me too..." Jonathan agreed and began to feel his cheeks heat up as Tyler rested his large hand on top of his own. By now, the sun had completely set, leaving nothing but the bluish glow of the Tv to illuminate the room. 

Jon looked down shyly as Tyler cupped his cheek. "It's unfair how cute you are." He chuckled before planting a ginger kiss on Jon's lips. The shorter hummed happily and shut his eyes, letting the gentle kiss consume him. It was nice, sweet and full of emotion yet simple and soft. Tyler drew back from the kiss and lied down, pulling Delirious to lie on top of him. Jon didn't protest and instead lied his head against Tyler's chest, letting his head bob up and down with each breath. Eventually, the sound of his heart beat, rhythmic breaths and body heat were enough to lull him to sleep.

Luke stepped out from the hallway, holding his phone away from his ear. "Hey, guys, what kind of pizza do..." He trailed off as he saw that the two were cuddled against each other sleeping soundly on the couch. Containing a squeak of joy, he jumped around, pumping his fists in the air. His plan had been way more successful then he originally thought and damn were Jon and Tyler way cuter together then he ever thought they could be. He wanted to let out his inner fan-boy bet decided it'd be best if he didn't wake them and instead went back to his room to sleep there for the night. 

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

(A/N:) SOOOOOOO how'd yall like it? 

was it okay?

Anyway, I'm working on a Delitoonz rn that in my opinion is one of the best things i've ever written so if you wanna go read it- it's called "Howling to the Baby Blue Moon"

I'd appreciate if you looked into it :p

Anyway, thanks and have a great day <3