Part 13 { Back to the Hotel }

(A/N:) Here we are agaaaaiiinnnnn

i'm gonna try and write this all today and hope that it works out lol

Update: fak, that didn't hapen rdtrfygkulhjk';

Update: iTs BEeN ThrEE DayS

Anyway, lets get into part 13 woop woop

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Tyler's POV:

Tyler watched from over the kitchen counter as Jon stared blankly out the window. He sipped his coffee, and leaned so his elbows rested against the cold hard counter. It really hasn't quite set in that this was really happening. He had spent the whole night cuddling with Delirious and it felt normal to him, like he'd done it before. "Morning," Luke said from the main hall, his voice pulling Tyler from his thoughts, "you guys made coffee?" He questioned and Jon gave him a lazy shrug of the shoulders.

With a tiered and apathetic expression, Luke moved slowly into the kitchen and opened the fridge, pouring himself a glass of nice, cold milk. He joined Tyler in watching Jon stare out the window and looked over to the male beside him. "whatcha lookin' at?" Luke questioned.

"What do you think I'm lookin' at?" Tyler responded rhetorically, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Jon?" He whispered his answer in the form of a question and Tyler nodded slightly.

Luke grinned like a fox, drinking his milk as he followed Tyler's line of sight. "You like him a lot don't you?" Tyler gave another, slightly more hesitant nod. "You know," Luke started, standing up tall, "you may be my friend but Jon's my BEST friend. SO, if you ever hurt him, I'll kick your ass." Luke threatened.

Tyler nearly spit out his coffee, "Shut up," he laughed, playfully hitting the ginger on the arm.

"Hey!" Luke mocked being hurt, "I mean it!" He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Jon asked and looked at us expectantly over the top of the couch.

"Nooooootttthhhhiiinnngggg." Tyler stated loudly, taking a long sip of his remaining caffeinated drink.

"Yea, we totally weren't talking about Tyler's hard on for you!" Luke laughed and Tyler lightly punched him in the arm with a 'what the fuck!' expression on his face. Jon just rolled his eyes and went back to looking out the window. "Sorry man, I had to." Luke laughed, and chugged the last little bit of milk that was in his glass. "Anyway, when are you gonna head out?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Tyler as he rinsed out his cup in the sink.

"Soon," Tyler replied, looking at the small watch that rested upon his wrist, "I have editing to do... I haven't posted a video in a while..." He said, guilt evident in his tone.

"Alright, sounds good. Just text me if you need anything." Luke said with a little smile.

Tyler nodded in appreciation and set down his now empty mug, turning to where Jonathan sat on the couch. "Hey, I'm heading out." He called and Jon was snapped out of his thoughts, looking in Tyler's direction.

"Oh, yeah, you're parked at my house so I'll walk with you." He said, standing up and handing Luke his mug over the kitchen counter. Tyler silently agreed and Jon collected his unused pillow and phone charger, heading to the door where Tyler stood waiting. The walk was short and quiet. Uneventful to say the least. Tyler went to say goodbye to Jon but stopped himself abruptly. He didn't know how to say bye... a hug? a wave? a kiss? He was unsure of how he should leave things considering everything that happened the night before. It almost felt wrong to leave things the way they were. Jon's voice suddenly pulled him from his thoughts, "I'll show you to your car." He said and Tyler nodded hesitantly, not saying a word. He opened the door and Tyler walked out, passing a friendly little wave in Jonathan's direction.