Part 12 { Coffee }

(A/N:) Welcome, welcome~

Now, I know I don't update regularly to start, but school's started so I can't image it'll get any better- I'm sorry :,/ Anyway, enjoy part 12 and let me know what you think in the comments down below :3

LETS GET RIIIIIOOOOOOGGGGHHHHHHT INTO THE NEWS

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Jonathan's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked against the light that entered the room, my head pounding slightly as I sat up. I was sitting on the couch with a still sleeping Tyler snoring loudly beside me. No wonder my head hurt, I was using Tyler's bony-ass shoulder as a pillow. I rubbed my temple slightly and stood up, stretching my stiff limbs. I looked back at where Tyler slept awkwardly. I know I should've felt weird about waking up next to him but really, I didn't. It felt normal. Really, though, nothing in my life had been normal ever since this man, my friend (?), showed up in my town out of nowhere. I turned away once more, thinking about getting some coffee to try and shake the drowsy haze that consumed me.

Before I could walk away, something tugged at the end of my shirt. "Where ya goin' babe?" Tyler's coarse morning voice reverberated in my ears.

"....I'm getting coffee." I stated and pulled my shirt from his strong grip, "and don't call me babe." I stated with a huff, walking around the side of the couch and into the kitchen.

Tyler seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in as he peeked over the edge of the couch at me, "oh, hey, morning Delirious." he greeted with a little yawn. I rolled my eyes slightly and grabbed a mug from one of the cabinets before turning my attention to the small Keurig that sat on the fake garnet counter beside the sink. Soon, the kitchen was filled with the bitter-sweet smell of coffee. I took in the scent with a happy sigh and a little smile. "That smells good," Tyler stated as he stood up off the couch and shuffled sleepily into the kitchen. "Can I have some?" He questioned, resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my mid section. I blushed furiously but kept calm and grabbed my coffee cup, turning in his arms to face him.

"If you want some, you gotta make it yourself." I stated with evident sass and took a loud exaggerated sip of my steaming coffee before slipping out of his hold and walking back into the living room.

"Bitch!" he yelled jokingly at me with a laugh as he perused Luke's K cup selection. I plopped down on the couch, being careful not to spill my coffee on the light, cream colored fabric. Luke would have my throat if it ever got stained.

"Morning," Luke said as he appeared from the hallway.

'Speak of the devil...'

"You guy's made coffee?" He questioned, looking at me quizzically. I responded with nothing more that a half-assed shrug and went back to day dreaming as Tyler and Luke chatted quietly in the kitchen. It was silent hissing under their breaths, no doubt that they were whispering so I wouldn't hear, but I ignored it and looked out the window. The sun was relatively high in the sky already so I assumed it was close to noon. I guess we had slept for a long time, seeing as we fell asleep rather early. I didn't really care though, considering my sleep schedule was fucked up anyway.

Luke's voice pulled me from my thoughts and I looked over my shoulder into the kitchen where my friends stood giggling like a bunch of school girls.

"What's so funny?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the two.

"Noooottthhinnng." Tyler said suspiciously.

"Yea, we totally weren't talking about Tyler's hard on for you!" Luke laughed and Tyler lightly punched him in the arm with a 'what the fuck!' expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes with a little bit of a blush and turned away, sipping the little bit of coffee that sat in the bottom of my cup.

'What the hell have I gotten myself into?'

-----/////-----/////-----/////
(A/N:) ayyyyyyeeee lmao this is cute but next chap will be hella fluffy :0