Part 3 {Call me?}

(A/N:) a third chapter in the same day?! Christmas miracle

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
Jonathan's POV:

I rushed home, probably going 20 over the speed limit the entire way. As soon as I reached my drive way, I parked and hopped out, completely forgetting the groceries in the trunk. I ran inside and slammed the door shut. Luke looked over from where he sat on my couch. "Took you long enough." I pressed my back against my door and took a moment to catch my breath. "Dude, what happened? Looks like you've seen a ghost." Luke smirked and turned his whole upper body to face me, reclining back on the arm of the couch. "Get any sausage?" He teased jokingly.

"Yea," I huffed, "one giant fuckin' sausage." I said and sat down beside him. "You'll never guess who the hell I saw."

"Uhm, I don't know... I doubt Evan was there and not Lui soooooo....who?"

I groaned and rubbed my face with both my hands, letting out an over exasperated sigh. "Tyler... I saw Wildcat and I'm pretty sure he was flirting with me." I looked over to my best friend.

"That's fucking great!" Luke laughed, slapping his leg.

"It's not funny!" I exclaimed. "He wrote his fuckin' number on my arm." I turned to show Luke which only made him laugh harder. "How can I ever face him again? He doesn't even know it was me!" I exclaimed, flailing my arms slightly in frustration.

"Just call him." Luke said, calming down from his fit of laughter.

"What?"

"Call him; explain yourself and maybe meet up and talk it out." Luke advised.

"It's not the fact he didn't know it was me, it's the fact that he found me attractive and  just up and flirted with me. I didn't even know he was into dudes." I ranted slightly.

Luke sighed, "you at least owe it to him to call and explain. That's the right thing to do." He stated.

"Hmmmmmm, okay." I hesitated and pulled my phone from my pocket, dialing the number written on my arm. I heard it ring and brought it up to my ear.

I was starting to get hopeful he wasn't going to pick up after I heard the third ring but suddenly, there was a click and a voice came through. "Hello?" It was in fact Tyler.

"Uh hey Tyler, it's J-Joe." I said, feeling Luke watch me with a questioning look.

"Oh, hey! I didn't think you'd actually call, I mean, I was pretty weird about it." He said, hints of embarrassment and regret in his tone.

"No, no it's fine. I just called to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Tyler questioned.

"I- uh..." The words I was looking for got caught in my throat. Fuck.

"Yes?" Tyler repeated.

"Ye, sorry, uhm, I wanted to tell you that I could show you around town, if you wanted." I tried to sound as calm and not awkward as possible but failed. Luke let out a grunt of disappointment and shook his head slightly.

"No way, really?" He exclaimed and then cleared his throat, "uh, I mean cool. So, how does tomorrow at eight sound?"

Daym, eight? That was too early for me but I was too far in to back out now. "Sure, where?" I asked.

"Like I said, I don't know where shit is 'round here. I guess besides my hotel and the grocery store." Tyler explained.

"Right... Wanna hook up in the parking lot where we met earlier or....?" I suggested. For someone who didn't even want Tyler to look at me, I sure seemed enthused.

"Hook up?" Tyler questioned, sounding enthralled and frankly amused.

"NO, no, I mean meet up, not hook up." I tried hard to correct my mistake but Tyler laughed at me regardless.

"Okay, well, eight in the Parkin lot it is." Tyler said before saying goodbye and hanging up. I followed in suit and turned to Cartoonz, ready to get an ear full.

"What in blazes name were you thinkin'?" He questioned and folded his arms over his chest.

"I'll tell him tomorrow, I swear." I said and Luke rolled his eyes at me.

"Sure, whatever. Have fun on your date with Wildcat." Luke said with a smirk and walked out of the room.

"Hey! It's not a date, you bitch!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever you say." Luke waved his hand at me before disappearing out the front door.

I sighed. It's not a date right?

I mean, I'm totally not going out with the one and only IAmWildCat...right?

Right?

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
(A/N:) hue hue hue

It's happening guys, it happening ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day!