Chapter 2

Evelyn's POV:
Waking up, I grabbed my phone to see two text messages from Leonard.
Lenny 🐮:
Hey! Are you still coming to see me today?
Lenny 🐮:
Oh, and could you bring me some lunch? I'm starving and I'll pay you back.
Me:
Hey! I will. I'll be there in about twenty minutes. What do you want to eat?
Lenny 🐮:
A burger sounds nice. Love you.
Me:
Alrighty. Love you too!

Grabbing my bag and heading out, I was ready for another day. Stopping at the burger shop and ordering three burgers, I was ready to head over to the university. As I parked and headed inside, I ran into a man with a bowl haircut.
"Oh. I'm so sorry."
"Well, aren't you a babe."
"Excuse me?"
"Howard Wolowitz at your service."
"Evelyn Hofstadter."
"Whoa. YOU'RE Leonard's sister? No way. You're too hot and look nothing like him."
"Well, I am. Can you show me where his office is?"
"Sure! Right this way madam." I laughed at his comment. We decided to talk to each other until we arrived Lenny's office.
"Hey! It was nice talking to you Howard."
"The pleasure is all mine. See you around sometime?"
"Sure... Hey Lenny!" Once I said those words, Leonard looked up with a smile on his face.
"Hey Evelyn! Oh, I see you've met Howard."
"I have! He's interesting. Anyways, I brought you your lunch." I replied as I handed him his lunch. "Well, I'm supposed to be hanging out with your girlfriend Penny today so I'll see you later?"
"Okay. That's awesome! Have fun."
I smiled as I gave him a hug and waved goodbye to Howard. As soon as I was leaving, here came Sheldon Cooper. I didn't want to start anything so I walked straight passed him without saying a single word.

Sheldon's POV:

Walking over towards Leonard's office, I overhear Howard and a female's voice. It must've been Evelyn. Great. Now I'm forced to say hello to her and maybe even start a conversation. As I was walking towards Lenard's office, out came Evelyn. Just as I was about to say hello out of politeness, she walked straight passed me. Interesting. She made my day just then and there. Smiling, I walked inside Leonard's office ready to eat lunch.

..Evelyn's POV..

I was currently on the phone with mom as we discussed everything. Then out of nowhere, she started talking about Sheldon.
"Oh now I'd love it if you and Sheldon were together. He's like the son I've always wanted."
"What the hell mom. You have Leonard you know."
"Yes, but you do realize that he has never shown me respect."
"Not to be rude mom but you haven't been the best mom to him either."
"Why are you so nice? You actually turned out perfect. Humble AND intellectual."
"Ha thanks mom but I'm not perfect. Plus, you just described Leonard. Well, I have to go because I'm supposed to hangout with Penny in about ten minutes. Bye."
"Alright dear. Have fun and call me later. Plus, don't tell Leonard but I'm glad that he's my son."
"Wow. Alright then mother."

After I hung up, I changed clothes and headed over towards the apartment complex. Once I arrived, I realized that there was a note on Penny's door.

Evelyn,
I'm over at Leonard's. Just come on by.
-Penny

Alrighty then. I headed over there but not before I knocked on the door. As I was reaching for my phone because it was currently ringing, the door opened. Without looking up, I began to talk.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Mom kept me on the phone and- oh. Hello Dr. Cooper."
"Hello Evelyn." I glanced around the room to see that everyone was here.
"Am I interrupting something important?"
"No." Howard spoke as he headed over towards my way. "They were just playing dungeons and dragons and I was just uh flexing." I laughed at his response.
"Wait.. Dungeons and dragons? Is there room for one more?" Everyone dropped their jaw except for Leonard.
"There's my little sis! Mom hasn't changed you has she?"
"Nope. I'm still the same old Evie."
"Wait, you play Dungeons and Dragons?" Penny asked.
"Yep. I've always been a nerd."
"What do you do for a living Evelyn?" asked Howard.
"I'm a psychologist and I'm currently majoring in filming for a side job."
"Really now? So, should I call you Dr. Hofstadter?"
"Haha no. You are more than welcome to just call me Evelyn." I glanced over towards Leonard and he looked pissed.
"Howard, may I talk to you? Alone?"
"Sure buddy!" Oh no. Leonard thinks someone is flirting with me. Great...