Chapter 7

As we reached the bathroom, Penny started talking.
"Oh my gosh Evelyn! You just got hit on!"
"Oh really? Didn't give it much thought."
"Wow. Well, are you going to go talk to him?"
"Why?"
"Think about it. Ou need to start dating because you've never done it before."
"I don't know Penny."
"Come on. Just give it a chance."
"Fine. But if I need to leave, you better help me out."
"You got it sis."
As we walked out the bathroom, Penny headed over back to the table as I walked over towards the man. He seemed to be in his late twenties. Here goes nothing.
"Thanks for the drink."
"Oh no problem bella."
"Oh my! Are you Italian?"
"Sì."
"That's so cool! I took Italian for three years in college."
"che è così caldo"
"Did you seriously call me hot?"
"Yes. Was that too far? I'm sorry."
"Oh no! It just took me by surprise." We continued to talk and laugh. It was nice to finally talk to a man without having someone set you up. Smiling at the thought, I glanced over where Sheldon was. Oh no... He's staring over here with his fist clenched. Why does he keep sending me mixed signals?! I had to break the awkwardness before anything else ha- I was interrupted by a hand gripping my butt. What the heck?
"What the heck are you doing?!"
"I wanted to grasp the melons. Come here. It's just you and me tonight."
"I'd rather not."
"You do as I say!" Before I knew it, I felt someone grab me and yell at the Italian,
"Sorry she's already taken tonight." I recognized that voice. Could it be? The Sheldon Cooper saved me from having to deal with that douche. This kinda turned me on. Stop it Evelyn! As soon as Sheldon and I stop walking, I realized that he was holding my hand. Interesting.... We both snuck out and headed over to Sheldon's apartment. I texted Penny so if something were to happen, she will know where I am. As soon as we arrive, I realized that I had a bottle of wine in the trunk. Smiling, I headed that direction and grabbed the bottle. As we both entered the apartment, I grabbed two glasses while Sheldon went to use the bathroom. Please forgive me later Sheldon.... I mixed up our drinks with sweet tea. As soon as he came back, we both sat down. The trick worked because he drank most of it while I only needed one glass. My vision became blurry and I couldn't help but think that everything was funny.
"Dr. Cooper?"
"I have a first name."
"Well, I prefer to call you Dr. Cooper."
"And I prefer you to call me Sheldon."
"No way."
"I'll get you to say Sheldon before tonight is over with."
"Go right ahead Mr. Cooper."
"Whoa... Did you just call me Mr. Cooper? Why did you degrade me lower than I actually am?"
"Not sure."
After that, I felt a pair of lips on mine. Wow! Sheldon Cooper is actually kidding me. This may just be the best kiss I've ever had. After that, I don't recall remembering anything afterwards.