Chapter 3

As we set up the game, I headed over towards the guy on the floor. I haven't  met him yet and he's been very quiet. How strange.
"Hello! I haven't heard you speak yet. How are you?" I received no response but just a worried look from him.
"Don't bother Evelyn. He can't talk to women let alone hot ones like us."
"Oh really now? Interesting." I began to mess around. This should be fun. "Since you can't talk to me, I'll just say that I really wish I knew your name. It would be fun to play Dungeons and Dragons with you."
He looked at me and ran out the door. Crap! I scared a man away. Nice job Evelyn.
"Dr. Hofstadter, I don't believe that was appropriate." Wait. Why did Sheldon call me that?
"Evelyn. Please don't call me Dr. Hofstadter because you aren't my patient. I know. I'll fix this and then we can start the game. Penny? Can you make sure Leonard isn't killing Howard? Thanks!" With that, I made my way outside towards the man.
"Hey, I'm sorry I turned you on in there. I see that you ACTUALLY can't talk to girls. That sucks man. Anyway, we are about to play so if you still want to, we are waiting." He nodded.

As I headed inside, there everyone was waiting on us. (I'm making up my own version of Dungeons and dragons.)

"Ready to play?" Leonard asked and I responded with a nod. "Alright. So, Howard is a twenty three year old elf who still lives with his mother and has the power of any other Blacksmith." Everyone started to laugh while I just sat there.
"No! That's not my character Leonard!"
"Too late. Raj is a thirty eight year old man who struggles to talk to any type of female and can have the power to change the weather." That was when he ran over to Leonard and whispered in his ear. "Nope. You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. Sheldon is a twenty six year old alien who can control minds like Professor Xavier."
"Interesting. Continue."
"Penny is a twenty two year old Princess who has the power of seduction and beauty."
"Awe. Thank you sweetie."
"I am a dwarf who has the power to become invisible and I also have speed. Last but not least, Evelyn. You are a twenty six year old fairy who can read minds and have easy manipulation."
"Wow. I like my character. Thanks Lenny. It actually sounds like you mixed up Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and X-men. Interesting." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Leonard then began to speak.
"I'm pairing everyone up so we won't all die when we go receive the treasure. Raj and Howard, me and Penny, and Evelyn goes with Sheldon."
"I don't want to be pared up with her. She wouldn't know how to play and we would all die."
"Actually Dr. Cooper, for your information, I do know how to play because back at home, I play with a group of friends in their mother's basement." Howard then spoke up.
"Wow you're hot."
"Gross! That's my sister you are talking about."
"Sorry but it's true. She's one of a kind! You can't find someone hot AND a nerd!" I gave both of them a look.
"Guys. Remember that I'm not five years old. Now, let's get ready to start."

.....................................................

After about two hours of playing, Raj and Howard left with my number and new friendship. As I was cleaning up, Penny invited me to go back to her place.
"No. I couldn't bother you Penny. I'll just go back to the hotel."
"Why waste money on a hotel for the next two months when you can stay over at my place?"
"Well. You do have a point. Are you sure you're okay with that?"
"Totally!!"
"Okay. Let me go pack and I'll bring my stuff. Wanna come?"
"Sure! Bye sweetie. Bye Sheldon." We both laughed and headed out towards my hotel room.

...Sheldon's POV...

As soon as she left, Leonard gave me a strange look.
"What? Are you angry? Depressed? I'm not very good at emotions."
"You like Evelyn."
"She's different, yes."
"So, you like her as a girlfriend?"
"Are you mental? I don't have feelings. Remember? I'm a robot."
"What do you feel when Evelyn is around?"
"So far, nothing."
"Suuuuure."
After Leonard went to watch TV, I headed over towards the kitchen to make tea. I was upset for some kind of reason. What's going on with me? I'm probably just hungry.