Chapter 5

It was no one other than my brother Leonard. They gave each other a kiss and he came to thank me for breakfast. I knew he'd love to have my French toast again.
"Thanks for always being an amazing sister Evelyn."
"No problem."
"Anyways-"
"Leonard, please tell me that you're hormones haven't been acting up lately and you are about to have cot- oh. Hello Evelyn." Just when I was having a great time, here came Sheldon Cooper again.
"Hello Dr. Cooper."
"Just the person I was looking for. May I have a word with you outside?"
Leonard gave me a terrible look causing me to giggle while Penny gave me a wink. What in the world am I supposed to do? I nodded of approval and headed outside with him.
"Yes Dr. Cooper?"
"I only have one question. Why have you been so nice to me lately? You must be faking right?"
"What do you mean? I'm normally like this. Dr. Cooper, you are scaring me."
"You're right. I'm sorry. My apologies. That is all."
"Alright. See ya around Dr. Cooper."
As we both went our separate ways, I would have never known that the upcoming events would change my perspective on Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He probably wasn't expecting it either considering the fact that I have only been calling him Dr. Cooper.

Leonard's POV

It took me forever to convince Sheldon to go this party. In fact if it weren't for my sister Evelyn, he wouldn't be going. This is how it went.

I was sitting in my seat on my phone texting Penny while she was asking Evelyn for tonight's party. She would have been easy to convince since my sister will do pretty much anything while, on the other hand, my mission to convince Sheldon would be a challenge. Here goes nothing.
"Hey Sheldon. Would you care to go to a party tonight?"
"No."
"Oh come on! It will be fun! They have amazing food."
"I can buy amazing food and bring it here home."
"You're missing the point."
"And what's the point exactly?"
"There will be people to talk to."
"I'd rather not."
"Fine. I suppose Evelyn will be there with some other guy."
"Wait. Evelyn is going? I wouldn't expect her to make a mistake like that." Then, an idea popped up in my head.
"Are you going to let her make yet again another mistake?"
"You're right. She's taken care of me by making me French toast on French toast day. I should do this in return."
"Thank you."
"I'm doing this for her not you."
I never thought that he would say yes just for Evelyn. She must've hit him hard. Was he starting to have feelings for her?