Option 2

When I arrived at the hotel for the wedding, I realized that I had two days until the actual wedding day. Howard is so lucky to marry his perfect half. This made me think about Sheldon. Oh! Could he be here? Smiling, I began to search for my friends and hopefully Sheldon. I will tell him it's all my fault and maybe he could forgive me. I almost gave up looking when suddenly, my eye caught a glimpse of him. I couldn't help but run towards him and hug him. This startled him at first but when he realized that it was me, he felt both happy and disappoint.
"Evelyn?"
"I am so sorry! I was stupid enough to run far and keep myself sheltered from the world. I realized one thing while I was gone though. That is that I missed you everyday. I believe I was falling for you more every second of each day. Can you forgive me and give us a chance? I love you... Sheldon."
"Did you just say my first name?"
"I did? I did!"
"Oh my gosh. That means you really do care. I love you too Evelyn."

And with that, I found myself happy in his arms and couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.

(I'm so sorry this story kinda feels rushed or sucks but I do have more on the way! Plus, I'm opening up my 'circle' and am starting to write stories other than The Big Bang Theory. I will keep writing more TBBT though. Don't freak out too much! Haha! But yes, more books coming soon!)