Jacob

I started to tear up. I pushed my chair out and ran to a random room and sat on the floor and started crying. I heard talking,"This isn't right Cameron. We cant do this to a incident teenager."
A voice said.

"Its not my fault. Her mom keeps selling her to us. I didn't want to do this." Cameron said

I heard footsteps steps getting closer to me. Someone opened the door, it was Jacob. He sat next to me,"Hey."

"What." I said with anger.

"I don't seeing beautiful girls cry."

"Well your ganna see one right now."

"Its ok. This is new to me too."

"Its not that. Its that.."

"That what?"

"I cant trust you.''

"I won't tell."

"I'm a virgin."

"Yea um...I know."

"How."

"Well, a person who isn't a virgin won't be crying right now."

I rolled my eyes.
Cameron walked in the room with a peice of paper,"Here. Keep this."

It said:
Monday: Brandon
Tuesday: Jacob
Wednesday: Hunter
Thursday: Blake
Friday: Cameron
Saturday: Aaron
Sunday: Taylor

FUCK NO.
Im so done with everyone's bullshit right now. I was rageing mad. I looked at Jacob,"Seriously?!"

"Do you know what this is?" He said

"Oh yea."

"Keep it."

"I had something eles in mind..."

I walked out of the room and saw everyone sitting in the on a couch on their phones. I stood in the middle of the room,"Ok look everyone.''

They all looked up. "Im not doing this. I hope you understand that im not fucking stupid. THANKS."

As I was walking to a room that said 'GABBY' on it, Cameron grabbed my arm,"Gabby why dont you want to do this? Most want to."

Oh shit.
"Because I dont. And I have a brain.
"
"You cant pass this up."

"Um...yea I can. And I will."

"No. Your mom SOLD you to us. Unless you rip the contract or something your ours, im sorry."

Bitch your kidding right.
I didn't even care anymore. I walked in my room and slammed the door. I saw all my clothes, everything. YES.
I turned on my phone. 5:04 am. Im going to sleep. I got in bed and realized, tomorrows MONDAY. Well I hope I dont wake up in hell tomorrow. Ugh.

(Being edited)