Monday

I woke up to talking. I smelled eggs. Ew. I walked into the diner and grabbed a plate. I put a waffle with butter on my plate and grabbed chocolate milk. I ate on my bed beacuse, well, im kinda really pissed right now. Taylor walked in,"Gabby. Brandons sick. So, you know."

"K."

He walked away. THANK YOU GOD. PLEASE HAVE THEM ALL GET SICK. I DONT WANT TO BANG ANY OF THESE BOYS.

<Skipping to night beacuse nothing interesting happeneds during the day>

It was 10:30 pm and I was super tired. I put on my PJS and washed off my makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to sleep. I woke up 20 minutes later not able to fall asleep. I looked at the time 11:00 pm. I felt like someone was in my room. Jacob opened the door,"Hey." I said.

"I need to tell you something. Im a virgin too."

"Wait really?!"

"Yea."

He scooted closer to me and our faces got closer.

"So, tomorrows my day and I just wanted to let you know, doing this at first might hurt for the both of us. And it won't last long scence we're newbies."

"Wait but why would you want to lose your virginity to me? Im just your guys sex toy."

"Gabby. You mean more to me then that." He scooted closer.

"I think your really cute and you have a great personality."

I blushed amd looked down. He put his thumb and his index finger on my chin and lifted my head up. He put his hands on my butt. He slid his thumb across my lips very slowly. He leaned in and kissed me. We started to make out. It got more heated as we went on.

|JACOBS P.O.V||

Gabby was super hot. When she first came here her eyes locked on me. I layed her on her bed very slowly and took of my shirt.

||GABBYS P.O.V||

He took off his shirt and I felt his abs. They turned me on. He started kissing my neck and reached my sweet spot. I moaned. I look my shirt off. Thank god I was still wearing a bra. He unclipped my bra but I still used it to cover my boobs. He took off my pajama pants. He put his hands on my butt. He slid his fingers across my stomach. I moaned,"Omg Jacob. Omg."

I pulled him closer and made out with him harder. I rolled ontop of him and he kissed my neck. We broke the kiss,"Gabby I know you really don't want to do this right now and I know you feel rea-"

"Jacob I want to lose my virginity to someone who cares."

"Well we'll have to wait till tomorrow."

"Thanks."

I hugged him.
"You wanna go shopping tomorrow just you me at the mall." He asked.

"Sure."

(Still being edited)