lots of things

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. Yay. Jacob walked in my room,"So are you ready?"
"I just woke up."
"Ha. Sorry." He smirked.
I looked in my suitcase and picked out a black crop-top with skinny jeans. I put them on and put my hair in a cute but messy bun. I put some makeup on and put on some convers. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I saw Jacob sitting on the couch,"Im ready."
He studied my body. I smirked.
"Ok lets go."
We walked outside and ubered over to the Macys. We spent 2 1/2 hours at Macy's. We ubered back. Jacob and I walked back into the MagCon building. I was walking to my room and Taylor stormed up to me and shoved shoved SUPER hard against the wall,"GABBY WHAT THE FUCK!"
I think I just broke my back.
"What happened?" I asked.
His hands were pushing super hard against shoulders.
"YOU AND JA-"
Cameron interrupted him,"What are doing Taylor?!"
"Gabby here thinks she can just make out with Jacob whenever she wants!"
"Gabby, you did that?" Cam asked.
I couldn't take it anymore. With all my I pulled away from Taylor and ran to my room. I started crying my eyes out. I felt so alone, my back hurts, and more importantly I so pissed at Jacob. I ran into the bathroom and saw a blade. It brought back memories. Bad memories. When my dad died I cut myself. Only one cut beacuse it felt like the devil was stabbing me. I picked up the blade and positioned it. I started to cut. Cut after cut afyer cut.
CUT 1: FOR SLEEPING WITH JACOB
CUT 2: FOR LIKING JACOB.
CUT 3: FOR BEING HERE.
CUT 4: FOR CRYING FOR JACOB.
And so on. I looked at it and it was about an inch. It was bleeding and stung. I put the blade down and heard yelling, lots of yelling. I heard Jacobs vocie. He was yelling. I heard a punch then someone fell. I cried knowing it was Jacob. I dont know why, but my tears just wanted to come out right then. Then I heard silence. I knew that they heard me. I heard footsteps. I locked the bathroom door and sat down and started crying again. Cameron nocked on the bathroom door,"Gabby open up!"
I didn't answer.
"Gabby open up or im ganna have to nock down this door.
I stood up quietly and unlocked the door. I sat back down crying. My arm was still bleeding.
"GABBY!" Cameron yelled.
"Its unlocked." I whispered.
He opened the door and Taylor, Blake, Brandon, Hunter, and Aaron were looking at me. Cameron saw the bloody blade and much bloody cut,"No, no, no Gabby."
"Im sorry." I said crying.
"Gabby why would you do this to yourself?"
"Because I...I..."
The room started spinning. I was losing too much blood from one cut.
My head started spinning a little.
"Gabby! Gabby! Gabby are you ok?! Gabby answer me!" Cameron yelled.
I saw him start to tear up,"Cam-" I held his hand,"Gabby!" I passed out and Cams voice faded.

{Sorry I keep cliffhangering you guys omf.😂xx And also Cam=Cameron}