Wednesday

(Btw I just thought of Gabby having her period. She not pregnant just beacuse she fucked Jacob last night then had her period.)
The next morning I was mad for some reason. I saw blood in my underwear. YAY PERIODS!! I got a tampon and put in inside me. Damn you hormones. I put on:

Minus the jewelry and the blue cow boy shirt

Minus the jewelry and the blue cow boy shirt. I put makeup on and brushed my hair. I was hungry af. I walked out of my room and everyone clapped. Oh was it beacuse I lost my virginity last night? I rolled my eyes and walked away. I went to the fridge and got an apple. I turned around and there they were, Cameron and Taylor. I stepped to the side but Cam stepped in front of me again,"Um excuse me!" I said.
Cam lifted me up and sat me on the counter,"So how was it?"
"Why don't you go ask Jacob!" I yelled.
I slid off the counter and ran to my room. I wasn't mad it was my period. And since I have my period that means NO HUNTER TONIGHT!! YAY!! I told Jacob to come in my room for a second,"Jacob."
"Yea. Oh ok."
We sat on my bed,"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"I cant..."
"Cant what?"
"I cant do Hunter tonight."
"Why. Are you scared?"
"No. Im on my period."
"Oh. I understand."
"Can you tell Cam for me?"
"Sure."
Thank god.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

I understand that Gabby on her period but why couldn't she tell Cam herself? Girl problems. I walked into Cams room and him and Aaron were watching try not to laugh Vidoes,"Hey guys."
"Hey Jacob. What wrong." Cam said.
"Um...Gabby said that she cant do Hunter tonight."
"Why?"
"Shes on her period."
"Oh. Well tell Hunter."
"Ok."
I walked over to Hunter,"Hey Hunter. Gabby can't do you tonight."
"Why?"
"Shes on her period."
"Ok."

||GABBYS P.O.V.||

I looked at my nails they needed to be painted. I walked out pf my room,"Ok guys Im gonna go paint my nails. Who wants to come with?"
Everyone said me,"Ok everyone lets go!"
We got in a limo and went over to Happy Nails. Some of the boys got MANipedies. (Lmao) I got this color:

We got back in the limo and ate Taco Bell for lunch at the building

We got back in the limo and ate Taco Bell for lunch at the building. I went back into my room to change my tampon. I put a fresh one in. I sat on my bed, bored. A few seconds later Jacob burst open the door with all the Magcon boys around him,"Gabby!"
"What Jacob?!"
He pinned me to a wall and kissed me. We locked hands,"Jacob what are you doing?"
"GO JACOB!" They boys shouted.
Jacob layed me on the bed and made out with me. He traveled down my neck and I held in my moans but it was super hard,"Come on baby girl you know you wanna moan."
I did. He was right. But I held them in. Also I was really confused. I pushed Jacob off of me,"Jacob what the hell are you doing?!"
The Magcon boys started to push me towards Jacob,"Guys stop! Whats happening?!"
I ran out of my room. [Btw this is ganna be a long chapter so yea.]
I ran to Jacobs room and locked the door. I went in his bathroom and fixed mt hair. Then I realized my crop top was zipped half way down. I zipped it back up. I walked out of Jacob's room and fell to my knees,"OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" I yelled.
I had really bad cramps. Beacuse of my period.
"Whats wrong?" Hunter ran up to me.
"OH MY GOD! IT HURTS!!"
"What hurts?!"
I ran to my bathroom. I took out my tampon and it was drenched in blood. I put a new one in. I layed on my bed,"OWWWWWWW! IT HURTS SO BADLY!"
Jacob walked in,"Are you ok Gabby?"
"Jacob its hurts really bad."
''Its ok. Try to breath."
I took deep breaths. It really helped,"Thanks Jacob."
"Your welcome."
Me and Jacob walked out of my room. Everyone eles was in their rooms. I really liked Jacob.

(Guys sorry I keep saying "Wednesday" or "Monday" like its someone's day. I just get caught up with something eles know the story. The next page it will be Hunters night.)