Tuesday night

Its was 9:30 and I was still mad at Jacob for telling everyone that we made out. I did my regular night routine: put on my PJS and brush my teeth and hair and washed off my makeup. I got in bed and went on Twitter.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

I woke up remembering that Taylor punched me. I remembered Gabby. I wonder what she was doing.
As I was getting out of bed Cam opened the door,"Hey."
"Hey Cam."
"I need to tell you something. Its about Lilly. You won't like it."
I had butterflys in my stomach,"Tell me."
"Gabby...cut herself."
"WHAT?!"
"She cut herself right here." (Which is right under were that line is inside your arm or whatever.)
"Oh my god. Why though?"
"We don't know. We thought maybe you could ask her tonight sense its your night."
"Ugh fine."
Cameron left the room.

|| GABBYS P.O.V||

As I was scrolling through Twitter someone nocked on the door,"Who is it!"
"Jacob."
Him.
"Come in." I rolled my eyes.
Jacob ran to me with his eyes full of tears,"Gabby Im sorry, I shouldn't of done this to you."
"Jacob, why would you tell Taylor."
"It just sliped out of me, I guess."
He was looking at my cut,"Gabby, why?"
A tear rolled down my face,"Im sorry Jacob."
"Why would you do that?"
"I cant tell!"
"Yes you can Gabby!"
Tears were going down my face like crazy,"I did it for...you."
"Why?"
"Because you got punched."
"So what?!"
"And that I have to bang all you guys."
"Gabby..."
I was crying at this point. Jacob hugged me,"Will you give me another chance?"
"Sure."
"Good because today's my day."
OH SHIT PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LIEING. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO. I picked off the paper of my dresser,"Monday:Jacob. Damn it!"
"What's wrong."
"Nothing. Nothing."
"Gabby..come on."
"Im scared."
"What to lose your virginity?"
"Um yeah!"
"Its ganna be ok."
Jacob leaned in and kissed my neck, he reached my sweet spot. I let out soft moans. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pinned me to a wall and the making out got more heated. He put me on the bed and took off his shirt. I bite my lip. He smirked. He slid of my shirt. Then I the dumb ass I am remembered that I had no fucking bra on. He stared at my boobs,"Whoa."
"Enjoying the view?" I laughed.
"Uh..."
"This is your first time seeing boobs right?"
"Yes." He said awkwardly.
I grabbed his and and put it on my boob. He was shaking,"Calm down Jacob."
"Sorry."
He put his other hand on my other boob and felt them. I moaned,"Oh my god are you ok?! Did I hurt you?" He asked.
"Jacob, NO."
He laughed. I wasn't mad at him because it was his first time. He slid off his pants and I took off my pajama pants,"Are you ready? Because we dont have to do this, we can just make out."
"No, Jacob Im ready."
I was scared for my life, the whole time in my head I was saying: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
He slid off my underwear and looked at my vagina. I think he thought it was more gross then boobs. He pulled off his boxers and holy shit I saw dīck for the first time!
"Are you ready?"
"Yep."
He aligned his dīck with my vagina and slid it in to me.

FUCK.

It felt so good,"Wait do you have protection on?"
"Yea! Of course!"
He banged me harder and harder. I moaned and moaned. It lasted for at least 10 minutes. When we were done and he put back on his boxers and I put back on my underwear and bra. We started to make out again for at least 5 minutes,"We did it." I said.
"Im proud of you."
"Why?"
"Because you didn't back out."
"Whatever." I laughed.
"Oh and um congratulations."
"What?"
"Your no longer a virgin."
Shit I forgot but im so happy.
"OH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT. AND NO LONGER ARE YOU."
We smiled and we hugged,"Thanks Jacob."
"Your welcome."
Jacob walked out and I went to sleep.