Dating

2 hours later me and Jacob went to the airport to leave. We ubered over to the airport. When we got out of the uber Jacob's hand kept on hitting mine like he was signaling me for something. Moments later our hands locked. I looked down at our hands then looked at Jacob and smiled. He smiled back. We got our plane tickets and waited. Jacob looked at me and leaned in for a kiss but we got interrupted by a loud speaker,"FLIGHT 79 YOUR FLIGHT IS READY."
Me and walked to our plane. We sat next to each other and I put my ear buds in to listen to music. I fell asleep.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

Gabby was so cute when she slept. I just wanted to make out with her right now.
-
Hours later we arrived at Virginia. I lightly shook Gabby,"Gabby we're here." I whispered.
She woke up,"Hey." She said.
"Hi.''
Me and Gabby got our luggage and ubered to Gabbys house. We got to Gabbys and she nocked on the door. Her mom answered,"OMG SWEETIE!"
She ran into her moms arms and her little brother did too,"Hi mom." Gabby said.
Oh how did I love Gabbys voice.

||GABBYS P.O.V||

It was so good to finally see my mom again,"Honey I know you wanted to spend time with me but Im going on a 3 week business trip in California. And your brother is going to stay at his friends."
"Ok. Um...well this is my new boyfriend...Jacob."
"Oh! Isn't he just so handsome!"
"Mom!"
"Ok well my flight leaves in an hour so I have to get going."
"Ok bye mom."
She kissed me on the cheek and left.
-
We walked over to Jacobs house and walked inside,"Mom!" Jacob yelled.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

"Yea sweetie!" She yelled back.
"Come here."
She walked over to us,"Oh who's this?"
"This my new...girlfriend...Gabby."
"Oh THANK GOD you got a girlfriend!"

I chuckled.

"Well as you know honey I have to go to the airport for my 3 week business trip."
"Wait...do you know Mrs.Gray?"
"Yea...she's my best friend."
"That's her mom!" He pointed at me.
"Oh thats great!"
"Well I love you mom."
"I love you too."
She kissed him on the cheek and and left.
"So do you wanna stay at my place for 3 weeks?"
"YEA!"
"Ok!"
Jacob took me to his room and layed me on his bed,"Ok babe what do you wanna do now?"
Jacob kissed me. He tugged on my top wanting me to take it off,"Jacob no."
"Why?"
"I just dont think this is the right time."
"Your right. Here, follow me."
Jacob and me walked out side his house,"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
Jacob led me to a pizza Parlor. We ordered a pizza with a milk shake with 2 straws. I looked to my left and saw a boy looking at me. He smiled. Me and Jacob sat down and drank the milkshake together and laughed for no reason. Jacob told me funny but scary stories.
When we were done we left. As we were walking outside the boy who was looking at me followed us outside,"Aww...look its a cute little couple!" He said.
"What?" I said.
"You don't know who I am do you?"
"No."
" Im someone you dont want to mess with.."
"Well its nice to meet you Someone You Don't Want To Mess With!" I joked.
He picked up a giant rock and flung it at my leg. I fell to the floor,"WHAT THE HELL JACK!" Jacob yelled.
He smirked and ran away. Jacob helped me up,"You ok?"
"Jacob I dont think I can walk."
He picked me up and carried me home.
-
We got back to Jacobs and watched 'Not Cool' by Shane Dawson on Netflix. (Oml srry i keep bringing up Shane. Im just a fan. If you haven't seen Not Cool yet I'll put the trailer right here⬇ Ily guys.)

Me and Jacob cuddled all night.