I Like Her, But She Doesn't Like Me Like That

Alex(Ha! I wish I could see the look on your guys faces!😂)e

I sat at a table for seven, waiting for XO-IQ to arrive for breakfast. Darmala and Caleb were talking about Jodi and Heather, without actually mentioning their names. It was some kind of talk about asking girls out, I guess. I wondered in my own thoughts, thinking about my night with Sun Hi. The way her hair fell perfectly when she slept, I could see why Linc liked her so much.

No Alex, I thought to myself, shaking my head, earning side glances from my friends. Linc likes her and she likes him too. It would never work.

For the next few minutes. I started to daydream about Sun Hi. That is, until Darmala's voice brought me back to reality.

"Hey! Their they are!"

I lifted my head, expecting to see the XO-IQ girls, but was instead, only met with two.

Where's Sun Hi? I thought before asking the question out loud.

The girls shared a side glance with each other before Corki answered.

"She said she wasn't hungry."

I scrunched my face up, wondering what was really wrong with my friend.

"I'm going to go talk to her." I finally said after an awkward silence.

"We already tried." Jodi protested.

"Well then, let me." I said slowly.

"Fine." Jodi and Corki said in unison.

I stood up and started towards the saddened girl's room.

"Wait!" Caleb shouted my way. I turned and gave him a confused look.

"Make sure you tell her you like her!" Darmala jumped in.

My heart stopped. They knew, but how. I am very good at hiding my feeling.

As if reading my mind, Jodi said

"Your not good at hiding your feelings." With a smirk.

I really wanted to see Sun Hi, so I just replied truthfully.

"I like her, but she doesn't like me like that."

"I knew it." Corki said, her face matching Jodi's.

Before my friends could say another word, I turned and continued to Sun Hi's room, leaving them to their food.

A/n

Another chapter written in a plane. It's not so exciting though, I ride planes like twice a year!

Anyways, does anyone have a ship name for Sun Hi and Alex? They might just be a thing in future chapters.💓

Which boy do you think Sun Hi should end up with, Alex or Linc? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

Thanks

Odessa💖