What's Going On!

Linc

I paced back and forth by the table XO-IQ and L3 sat at.

After Band Blast, we have all gotten along much better. We even share the stage once in a while.

But anyways, back to the pacing. I was nervous. I just arrived back a Mckendrick Prep and was waiting for Sun Hi to arrive at lunch. It was 10 minutes till lunch was over and Sun Hi was never this late.

Finally, I just decided to sit.

I was working on my speech for Sun Hi up until I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Linc?"

"Hey."

"What are you doing here, I thought you were in Australia?"

Another figure came up behind her.

"Linc!"

"Wassup!"

"Nothing much."

I just nodded my head.

"How come your here?"

"Well, Corki, I just pulled off an awesome plan to stay with Sun Hi! I'm just waiting for her to get here. By the way, have either of you seen her?"

Corki shook her head.

"What about you Caleb?"

"Last I saw, her and Alex were walking into the garden."

I have no idea what it was, but after what Caleb said a ache appeared in my heart.

Corki must have known what I was thinking because she whispered something into my ear.

"If I were you, I'd talk to her as soon as possible."

I just nodded my head as I started to daydream about my ex. I just couldn't wait to see the look on her face after I see her. It's going to be AWESOME!!! I get to see Sun Hi!!! I miss her so much!

I was lost in my thoughts for five minutes, before a familiar voice pulled me out.

"Linc?"

I raised my head from between my hands to be met with a shocking sight.

Sun Hi, my Sun Hi was holding hands with Alex.

I couldn't react, the words just never came out my mouth, no matter how hard I tried. Finally, after a few more tries, I succeeded.

"Sun Hi, what's going on?"

The pair looked shocked from my question. I guess it came out harsher than intended.

As my ex started to open her mouth, the lunch bell rang, signalling lunch was over.

"We have to go to Science, we'll talk later, okay?" Alex said.

I slowly nodded my head, glaring daggers at him.

The couple walked out together, still holding hands and whispering to one another.

Anger took over my face, then sadness, and finally nothing. It was like my heart went numb.

As I stood to go to my room, I decided to text Corki, who must have left sometime with Caleb durning my dream state.

Corki Linc

Hey Corki, what's up with Alex and Sun Hi?

I really shouldn't be talkin 2 u rite now Linc, I'm in class!

It'll be quick, just answer the question!

Fine, they like each other and he asked her out this morning, plus Jodi said she saw them kiss😘😘😘sorry😞, u ok?

Yea, thanks tho

Np, bye

Bye

I just stared at my phone as I made my way to the roof. As soon as I got there, I just sat down and watched the sky.

I really have no idea what happened, just that my heart broke in two.

After or few minutes, or maybe it was hours, I realized that I was back to the way I was before I met Sun Hi, stone cold.

A/n

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

I really have no idea why I haven't been updating, it might be because of how many books I'm writing and I have sooo much time. It's weird, I work better under pressure and in the moment. I think I won't have constant updates till school starts, tho I will try to not let it come to that.

So, what do you guys think will happen next, let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote and follow!

Thanks

Odessa💖