I Really, Really Like You

Sun Hi

The same dream, over and over and over again.

I was being teared apart inside because of the same dream. Linc. My lover. Linc. The one. Linc. Me. He was-is a part of myself, a piece I couldn't live without.

I was having the dream again, that is, until the door to my room swung open. Like before, I lifted my head to see Alex. My face scrunched up in confusion. Why did he always come? I mean, I wasn't complaining, but seriously, it was weird.

I just shook it off, deciding to ignore it.

"Hey, Alex." I wiped at my eyes with the back off my hands to remove the tears from my face.

"Here, let me do that." Alex's voice was soft as he grabbed a box of tissues from Corki's desk.

"Thanks." I mutter.

"No prob."

Alex's hand grazed my cheek while he wiped the last tear on my face. A firework sparked in my chest, though I quickly diminished the feeling. I live Linc. I realized I was staring at my hands, so I brought my eyes up to met Alex's intense gaze.

Before I knew it, he was leaning in and I did the same. A centimeter from each other, I stopped.

"I'm sorry," I breathed, "I can't right now."

I turned my face so I wouldn't have to look at Alex's hurt one. A few seconds went by before I felt a soft hand touch my chin. I was the lifted, forcing me to face its owner.

"I really, really like you. I know you feel the same, but your hurting. And I will be here to help you, help you heal. When the time is right, maybe, we could be more than friends. Because I love you."

I had nothing to say, so I nodded my head.

"Thank you." I managed to whisper.

"Anytime. Now, breakfast?"

I nodded again, a smile playing on my lips. I now know with Alex, I'm happy, and maybe, one day I could be with him. Because I really, really like him.

We walked to breakfast together, and my heart is already starting to heal.

A/n

Wow. Sun Hi and Alex. But what about Slinci?!? Comment your thoughts, vote, and follow my Wattpad and Instagram (odessalavender)!

Thanks

Odessa💖