Two Pieces of A Puzzle

Sun Hi POV

The next day was much easier than the others. I woke up feeling refreshed and happy.

I haven't had this feeling since I was with Linc.

I blinked a few times, shaking my head to get the sleepiness out of my system.

After I had fully woken up I noticed one important detail.

I was laying in bed, with Alex. His arms were wrapped protectively around my waist, holding me close. It was prefect. We were like two pieces of a puzzle, we fit perfectly.

Then, I noticed something else.

The girls were in the room watching us. And even worse, so we're the boys.

Jodi and Corki were giggling with their phones out, Caleb and Darmala had smirks painted on their faces, and Linc, well I don't know what to say about him. So many emotions flashed across his face, hurt, sadness, anger, but below all of it, acceptance.

"Hi." I basically whispered.

"Comfortable?" Jodi teased, making me roll my eyes.

"Finally, you're awake! The girls have been making us sit here and stare at you two while they take pictures! We haven't ever had breakfast yet!" Caleb complained.

"Yeah, we've been here for almost half an hour!" Darmala added.

"We said you guys could go." Corki said, crossing her arms.

"You did, but Linc said nooooooooo." Caleb's statement earned him a punch in the arm from Linc and made heat rise up into my cheeks.

So Linc wanted to stay? Wow.

"Welllll," I started after an awkward silence, "Now that I'm awake, wanna leave?"

"No!" Corki and Jodi shouted together.

"Yes!" Caleb and Darmala said at the same time.

The only one who didn't speak was Linc, who just had a blank look on his face. Then, suddenly, he walked out. And he didn't even slam the door. He just went out, not uttering a sound.

"Yeah, we'll go." Corki said, leading everyone else out the room.

As soon as the door shut, I immediately started to shake Alex, waking him up.

"Five more minutes." He said groggily, making me giggle.

"Come on, Alex. Wake up. Pleaseeeeee?"

"No."

And with that, Alex pulled me closer into him, falling right back to sleep.

For a moment, I just laid there, doing nothing. Then, I closed my eyes, leaning closer to him, taking it all in.

And right before I fell back asleep a soft pair of lips gently touched mine, murmuring something against mine.

And it was up until right before sleep over took me when I realized what he said.

"Two pieces of a puzzle."

A/n

I'M BACK!!! Sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been busy with school so yeah.

What did you all think of this chapter? It felt kind of weird writing it.

Does anyone know when MIP starts up again?

Thanks

Odessa💖

P.S. what do all think of this?

 what do all think of this?