Chapter 6

A/N: Next chapter is here and it's a long one. 

And just like that it started pouring. Call me crazy but I actually wanted to stay here forever. I loved rain, cold weather in general. I was literally pulled out of my thoughts. Jӧrgen had pulled me up from my sitting position and started pulling me through the park until we were under an awning of a store across the street from Hyde Park. By now we were soaked.

Looking up at Jӧrgen I noticed he looked really pissed. He was pacing in the small space covered by the awning. "Are you alright?" I asked confused why he was mad. "I swear I checked the weather and it said it wasn't going to rain!" He growled in anger and frustration.

"Jӧrgen it's fine really, I don't mind the rain. I actually enjoy the rain." I told him hoping it would make him feel better. He just started shaking his head. "No! It's not okay. This was supposed to be perfect." He said angrily. I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face. He tried so hard to make today 'perfect'. No one has ever tried so hard.

Placing a hand on his arm to stop the pacing, I turned him so he was facing me. "I am really touched you wanted this to be perfect, no one has ever gone through so much trouble before. Even though the rain changed the plans it was still perfect to me." Everything I just said was true. As much as I don't want to start anything romantic with a guy or really have anything to do with guys for a while I can't help but want to have him in my life.

"But if it really bugs you that much how about we do something else? I work pretty much non stop the next couple of days but on Monday I end at two so we could do something after." I told him and it seemed he finally relaxed a bit. Nodding he replied, "That would be great but this time how about something inside so weather isn't an issue?"

Letting out a small laugh I said, "Something inside is totally fine."

"So should we meet in front of the diner again or..." He asked dragging on the r in or waiting to see what I think. Biting my lip, I stood there for a second thinking of what to do. "Maybe exchanging numbers wouldn't be so bad." I finally told him after having a mini debate in my head. If need be I can always get a new phone.

That brought a smile to his face. "That sounds good. Now once the numbers have been exchanged how about I take you to get some hot chocolate? Try to warm us up a bit?" Getting warmed up sounds so good right now cause I am freezing.

After hot chocolate, Jӧrgen and I said our goodbyes and I went home. Stepping into my apartment, I walk into my room and set my bag down. I was about to grab some clothes to take a nice long hot shower when I had a sneezing fit. Not thinking much of the sneezing fit, I grab some sweats and a tank top and head into the bathroom for my hot shower.

Friday and Saturday consisted of me puking my guts out in my toilet. It wasn't until yesterday that I started to feel better and I wasn't able to go to work until today. I still had the sniffles and a slight cough but luckily I am able to hide that up when I take customers orders. They wouldn't like it if they knew a sick person was handling their food.

When two o'clock rolled around I clocked out of work and went home. Jӧrgen and I had planned on meeting in Paddington Station at three. He had planned a surprise. I was extremely wary about not knowing where we were going. To be extra sure I put an extra thing of pepper spray in my bag and made sure my taser was fully charged.

I know I said during the picnic everything seemed to float away but that was when he said I could plan what we did and I knew we were in public. Stepping out of the tube at Paddington Station I looked around for Jӧrgen but couldn't find him. Taking a seat on one of the benches, I take my phone out to use while I wait for him.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

I was late. I was late. I was late. That is all I was thinking on my way to meet Blaire. So far I am 10 minutes late. I am hoping she hasn't left yet. Stepping off of the tube I look around to see her sitting on a bench on her phone. I was so relieved she hasn't left yet. "I am so sorry I am late there was a problem at work and I swear I tried to get someone else to deal with it but they only messed it up more." I apologised when I got to her.

She gave me a small smile. "It's okay, I wasn't waiting that long." She said getting up and putting her phone away. Gesturing towards the exit, she started to walk and I followed next to her. We walked in silence for a while until she broke it. "So where are we going?" Chuckling, I did that lips is sealed motion with my thumb and index finger across my mouth.

After that we made small talk until we have arrived at one of my restaurants. "This is Zizzie. It's Italian, you mentioned you liked pizza." I told her opening the door for her.

(A/N: I know Zizzie is a real place in London but I am only using the name and where it is as a description for the story.)

Blaire's P.O.V

The minute we walked into the restaurant it seemed like the air was sucked out of the room. Everyone was looking at Jӧrgen like they were about to pee their pants if they made the wrong move. This is total deja vu. As I was done surveying the room a waiter came up to looking very ghost like if you know what I mean. "Mr. Bjork, so nice to have you join us tonight. Your table is all set up." The waiter said gesturing towards a table in the back with a shaky hand.

I looked up at Jӧrgen confused as he gestured for me to walk to the table. When we got to the table, Jӧrgen pulled out my chair for me like a gentlemen, then took a seat himself. The waiter handed us our menus and left so we could make a drink decision. "So you own this place?" I asked once the waiter left.

"Yes. I own this restaurant and a couple others. Other than this place there is a Swedish restaurant and a fish 'n chips restaurants." He said it like it was no big deal but that was amazing owning three different types of restaurants. "Wow. When you said you owned a business you really meant it." I chuckled.

"Jӧrgen can I ask you something?" I asked after a minute of silence as we looked over the menus. He looked up from the menu in his hands and gave me a nod to go on. "The first time you came into the diner, I noticed everybody go stiff when you walked in and then it happened again when we walked in here. If you don't mind me asking, do you know why that is?" I was honestly a little scared to ask but at the same time I really wanted to know why.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

I knew she was going to ask some time, I mean it's not hard to see that people stop what they are doing and become stiff when I'm around. It doesn't bother me, I actually brings me...joy, never thought I would use the word joy but I guess it fits. Knowing people fear me is exhilarating.

But the one person I don't want to fear me is the precious girl in front of me. "I'm going to be honest with you. There is something I do, my job that I do full time that not's running restaurants. I want to tell you what I do but it's not that easy. What I do is dangerous. If this thing between us is going in the direction I hope it's going in I promise I will tell you."