Chapter 7

Blaire's P.O.V

I sat there thinking about what he said. Part of me understands what he's saying. If things progress then he'll tell me and he promised to and it's better he said he will eventually tell me than him not saying anything at all. But the other part of me wonders what he does that is so dangerous, dangerous enough people stop what they're doing when he comes into the room and are as pale as a ghost to talk to him.

Finally wrapping my brain around it I said, "Thank you for telling. If we're playing the honesty card then I should be honest as well."

"You don't have to say anything, not now, not unless you're ready." He piped up before I could say anything else. "Well what I'm going to tell you I am going to say it kind of like how you put your truth. Something happened to me recently, actually the reason why I moved here. Like how you said in time if things progress between us you'll tell me about what you do. I guess the same goes for me as well.

"What happened to me is huge so I want to make sure whatever we are, whatever we'll be in the future, we'll be going somewhere whether it is as friends or something more, I want to make sure we're going somewhere, that I can trust you. Also I should warn you warn you trusting people right now is hard, especially when it comes to guys, so it may take some time. Now I realize I am rambling." I chuckled a little at the end.

"I completely understand. You take your time. I'm just happy you told me this much." He said and the smile on his face told me he was telling me the truth. "So what kind of pizza would you like?" That totally reminded me that we were at a restaurant. Things had gotten so serious so fast I lost track of where we are.

"Uhhh, how about the meat lovers pizza." I asked but then a thought came to mind. "Unless you don't eat meat then we can just get cheese or something." I quickly added in.

His laugh calmed my nerves. "I appreciate you willing to go vegetarian if I was one. But I am a meat eater. I wouldn't look how I look without meat and plus if you remember at the picnic, for one, I had a turkey sandwich."

Now I just feel like an idiot. "I'm sorry I completely forgot." Even though I can't see myself I know my face is red. "It's fine really. I like that you worry." Before I could say anything the waiter came back still pale as a ghost. He took out a notepad and pen and asked, "Have you decided what you would like?"

He looked like he was trying so hard to say and do the right thing. I felt bad he was that scared of Jӧrgen. "We'll have a medium meat lovers pizza and the breadsticks to start." Jӧrgen ordered for us. "Would you like your usual drink Mr. Bjork?" He asked shakily writing down the pizza order.

"Yes. What do you want to drink beautiful?" Jӧrgen asked turning towards me. "Uhh a coke please." I said to the waiter who wrote it down and asked if there was anything else we needed. Telling him that was it for now he left. He brought us our breadsticks and left us alone after that until our pizza was done and he brought it to us. When he placed the pizza down I literally started shoving pizza into my mouth like I would if I was at home. It wasn't until I heard a laugh that I stopped and looked up.

"You really like pizza." He said handing me a napkin which I accepted graciously and started wiping my face. "Ya I really love pizza." I replied, a blush coming onto my face. I started to eat my pizza more civil and lady like after that. We would ask each other questions in between bites of pizza.

Once we were done eating Jӧrgen payed the bill, despite my protests of paying half. Now we have found ourselves walking through Hyde Park. "I must apologise." Jӧrgen said out of the blue. "Apologise for what?" I asked a little worried. "I have been completely and utterly rude for not saying how beautiful you look tonight." Jӧrgen apologized causing yet another blush to rise to my cheeks. "Well you are forgiven and thank you." I told him.