Gemini & The Rude Lion ~ At the Grocery Store

Gemini: GIRLS!!! AIR SIGNS GALS!!!CUCUMBERS ARE ON SALE TODAY!!!

Aquarius: I don't want to know why you're so happy about that.

Gemini: You should be happy they're on sale, that way you can buy a whole bunch of them and shove them up Sagittarius' a-

Lion: ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRR

Libra: *giggles* Oh, Lion, you're so silly, blocking out Gemini's vulgar words!

Aquarius: *breaks out in cold sweat* What is Leo's long-lost pet doing here??? The one that bit Pisces' finger off and killed Pisces at Leo's birthday party???

Gemini: *rolls eyes* Who cares? That's a rude and disrespectful lion. *picks up a bag of spinach* Here, you buttface, want it? Want it? Fetch!!! *throws the spinach far away*

Lion: *catches spinach and comes back* eating spinach*

Libra: Pretty sure lions don't eat spinach.

Aquarius: Yes... They eat... Zodiac Signs....LIKE US!! *gets out their video camera* I'm filming this so that we can get the lion put in jail if it attacks us!

Gemini: OMG! I'M TRYING TO PLAY WITH YOU, LION! Let's start over, okay? I'll pretend you never acted like a jerk towards me, and you pretend I didn't just say those things about you.

Libra: I'm always a slut for friendly interactions. ;)

Aquarius: WTF

Gemini: Hello, my name is Gem-

Lion: ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRR

Gemini: ....

Gemini: I'm leav-

Lion: ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRR

Gemini: BYE!

The three signs leave the grocery store without paying for their cucumbers.

The Rude Lion follows them home and makes Gemini very frustrated for the rest of the day until Leo carries it back to their house.

Leo: I see you've made Gemini very mad?

Lion: *blinks twice*

Leo: Good, good, we're going to get along :^)