Studying Together

Everyone is at Virgo's house this time because Virgo is the smartest in the group.

Aquarius: Man, whoever illustrated the front cover of this book is definitely not aware that Pluto IS a part of our solar system.

Aries: Why the heck are you staring at your Geography textbook? Aren't you supposed to be studying for Math?

Libra: My god Aries, get off your butt for Math and get a grip! We have to study the chapter about nutrition in animals from Biology duh!

Taurus: Nutrition in animals? More like nutrition for my starving stomach! Who's making the sandwiches?

Scorpio: *hands a bag of chips to Taurus* Libra, are you out of your pea sized mind? We have a History exam, not Biology you idiot.

Capricorn: YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NEXT EXAM IS!!! ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO GET A MINUS ZERO IN YOUR TEST?

Aries: Excuse me, there is nothing like minus zero you idiot.

Libra, Aries, and Scorpio all fight over which subject their next exam is on

Leo: *sighs* It's English.

Cancer: Hey Virgo, any idea where my pencil case is?

Virgo: I'm a little busy at the moment! *is trying to stop the fight*

Pisces: *sobs over their textbooks* I'm never gonna get a degree!

Leo: It's English.

Sagittarius: *is burning their language notebooks as Satan sacrifice*

Taurus: THESE CHIPS!!! *throws the bag of chip furiously across the room* ARE FUCKING STALE!!!! *furiously finishes all the math problem sums from Aries' notebook in record speed*

Gemini: *is busy recording the cat fight between Libra, Scorpio and Aries on their phone* Wait till the entire campus sees this!!

Aquarius: *gets gun* This Geography book needs to die. *shoots the front cover of the book*

Leo: IT'S FUCKING ENGLISH!

.....
............
.....................

Capricorn:*throws an encyclopedia at Aquarius furiously* THAT WAS MY TEXTBOOK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!