~Prologue~

"Dante!" Gene called out from upstairs.

"Yes?" Dante asked.

"It's your first day of college tomorrow. Are you packed?" Gene questioned.

"Yep!" Dante exclaimed.

****

Excitement rushed over Dante's body as he was about to be sent off to college. Of course he was scared of the new experiences, but he was ready to meet new people. Have new adventures, friends, and everything else.

Dante finished packing, placing the last pair of shoes into his book bag. Dante had a couple other bags, but not 500.

Gene rushed into Dante's room, "Are you excited?" Dante's older brother, Gene asked, leaning his back against the closed door. "Of course! Well, I'm nervous as well, but that's not the point!" Dante exclaimed, his words jumbling together after the word 'course'. "Just wait until the second semester..." Gene muttered under his breath, it being inaudible to Dante. Gene had already gone through college and gotten his degree.

Dante's parents were out of town (like always), so it was just Gene and Dante. His parents wouldn't of want Dante going to his first day of college without anyone, so that was why they had Gene there to whisk Dante off. Moral support.

"What was that?" Dante asked, noticing his brothers lips move. Gene snapped out of his daze quickly, "Nothing!" Gene exclaimed quickly. Dante shrugged it off after that.

Gene helped Dante take a couple of his bags into the car. Only one bag remains inside, and that's the one with his clothes for the next day, along with toiletries.

Dante placed his bag by his bed (Which was then just a pullout couch until he got to his dorm), hopping onto it and sighing. The pullout bed creaked a bit at Dante's impact as both, him and the mattress getting their fair share of vibration.

Once the pullout bed stops vibrating, Dante's phone started to ring. Dante glanced over at his phone, picking it up.

Dante smiled softly, a breathy chuckle escaping his lips as he reads the text messaged he had received from a few friends.

Blondie- We're in college tomorrow!

Laur- Yea. it's kind of crazy to think of tbh.

Blondie- Laurance, you're going down at sports.

Laur- WHAT?

Blondie- >:)

Blueberry- Guys, calm down, it's only soccer.

Blondie- ONLY SOCCER?

Laur- ONLY SOCCER?

Blondie- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S 'ONLY SOCCER'!?!???!/21/

Laur- I'm disappointed in you, Dante.

Stupid Albino- Dante, I think you offended them.

Dante chuckles as Travis hopped into the conversation. It was only the four boys (Dante, Laurance, Garroth and Travis) in the group chat.

Blueberry- I didn't notice^

Stupid Albino: ofc you didn't lololol

Blondie- HOW DARE YOU SAY 'IT'S ONLY SOCCER'!!!

Laur- SOCCER IS MY LIFE. DANTE!!

Stupid Albino- ...I'm going to stay out of this.

Blueberry- guys stop overreacting

Blondie: THIS ISN'T OVERREACTING

Laur- nOT ONE BIT

Stupid Albino- Peace

-Stupid Albino [Travis] Has Left The Chat-

Dante rolled his eyes at his friends, as the flood of text messages fade. Dante glanced out the window, the sun completely gone, it replaced by a cascade of stars and a bright moon.

Dante pulled a blanket over him, placing his phone on his bag. Since Dante was already in 'sleeping attire', Dante rolled to his sided and slipped into slumber.

****

"Garroth, Zane and Vylad Ro'Meave!" Garte called out. The three brothers bounced off of the couch and scrambled to their father.

"Yes, father?" Garroth questioned. "I want you all to be safe. I know you're all going to college, and that you're excited about being on your own, but think carefully about the situations you include yourself in." Garte explained, warning his three boys.

"We won't be careless." Zane assured. Garte looked at all three of his boys, "Are you sure?" Garte's eyes landed on Garroth. The blonde son nodded frantically.

"We'll be careful." Vylad added, backing up both of his brothers. Garte smiled softly.

"You'll all do great!" Ms.Ro'Meave exclaimed from the kitchen, who was preparing dinner. The last dinner as a family, in fact. The three boys sat down at the table as their mom brought a platter of food.

****

A/N: Everyone's the same year of age (which is 18), so... Yep! :3 Enjoy!

-edited-

~Car