Sugar (Chapter 15)~Back Home For The Summer

A/N: LAST CHAPTER DX THANK YOU FOR READING!! SORRY FOR THE DELAYS ~Car

****

V Y L A D ' S       P O V

   I waited anxiously for a response, my heart pounding lightly. A couple minutes passed. I was finally going to put the computer away when I suddenly heard a Ding! erupt from it. My attention peaked and I went through my e-mails, having a new found response from Mom.

   'Hi, Pea!' I could practically hear her giggle as she said Pea, 'I'm so happy for you and your brothers to be home soon! It'll be so much fun seeing each other again and sharing stories and just chatting like we used to! Love you! ~Momma Bear'

   A smile painted itself onto my face as I read her message. It was nice to read something she wrote, as crazy as that may sound. I decided not to reply, leaving it at what it currently is. I close the computer screen, the laptop soon being at the side of my bed.

- T I M E S K I P - 

- S I X     D A Y S     L A T E R -

   I glance at Dante as we stand in our dorm, taking one last good look at it before we clean it up, "Ready to start cleaning?" I ask the blunette, staring back at the room again. "Yea.." Dante starts, "Now or never, right?" I nod

- A N O T H E R       A N N O Y I N G       T I M E S K I P -

- T W O        H O U R S         L A T E R -

   I wipe a bead of sweat off of my forehead, a short breath leaving my mouth, "Irene.." I murmur. Dante finishes packing, placing his final box by the door. We stare at the now empty room, there not being much left minus the beds that were here when we got here.

   "It looks so bare." Dante comments, breaking the brief silence that was created between the two of us. "

   "It does.." I agree, an immediate silence falling over us once again. There are nothing we could muster to say; there was frankly nothing to say. Neither of us could think of anything to say in comfort or just to break the thick silence.

   "Well.." Dante starts, his shoulders relaxing, "I guess it's time to go.." His lips purse. I nod, Dante walking out with a backpack strapped to his shoulders. A small sigh leaves my mouth before I walk out as well.

- T W O     D A Y S      L A T E R -

   The night before I had spent the night at Dante's due to the distant drive to my parents.

   Wait..

   Nothing happened! 

   I swear!!!

   Nonetheless, I was about to leave. Dante and I vowed to each other to stay in contact after we disconnected for summer. It was nerve wracking to leave and disband without a doubt, us living together for the past nine months. It was scary, but everything would be find.

   I glanced at the blunette, my boxes in my car and a backpack along my shoulders. Gene was somewhere else, Dante standing a few feet behind me. He gulps, "I'll, uhh..." He starts, his voice cutting off for a quick moment, "See you later."

   "See you lat--" I get cut off. Dante steps towards me swiftly and wraps me in a large hug, "Be safe.. Okay?" I could feel his head resting on my shoulder. He had crouched down to reach my height.

    "I will.." I assure, the hug unraveling itself, "Be safe, yourself. Got it?" Dante nods in response. I smile somberly, a final kiss for a long time being shared between us.