Sugar (Chapter 2)~We're Not Gay!

Dante's POV

"Bye, Gene!" I exclaim as he drops me off. 

"Adios, Dante!" Gene then drives off. 

I sigh, then walk up to the school. Students are walking everywhere, occasional teachers and staff being spotted. 

"AYE, WATCH OUT!" A voice calls out. 

I see a football rushing in my direction. My feet glue to the ground, leaving me completely frozen. The football hits me right in the forehead. 

"DUDE, I TOLD YOU TO MOVE." The same guy from earlier screams. 

"Shut up! He's obviously hurt!" Vylad exclaims. 

Vylad comes into view, lending me a hand, "Thanks." I smile at him as I get onto my feet. 

"No problem." Vylad returns the gesture. 

"Baby Brother, come on, lets find... Dan... Te." Garroth slows his words as he sees me. 

"Hey." I wave. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY." The jerk screams. 

I shoot him a deadly glare, then lead Vylad out of the 'Danger Zone', "Dante! What's up?" Garroth asks. 

"Nothin' much." I start, "Minus the fact that I just got hit in the head with a football, nothing's wrong." I reply casually. 

Garroth chuckles softly, "Has anyone seen Laurance yet?" Garroth asks. 

Vylad, Zane and I all glance at each other. Laurance is right behind Garroth. Vylad purses his lips, trying not to laugh. I puff my cheeks out a bit as Zane has a wide grin on his face. Laurance throws his hands onto Garroth's eyes. 

Laurance gets close to Garroth's ear, "Guess who." He whispers. Garroth immediately breaks out into a light pink. 

Garroth grabs the brunette's wrist, removing Laurance's hands from his face. "All freshmen report to the football field immediately." A voice booms through a speaker. 

"Well... We should get going." I suggest as the place we're in starts to clear out quickly. 

"Lets go!" Laurance exclaims, running off. 

We all run off after him. We follow the crowd of people, eventually getting to a football field with bleachers left and right. The five of us make our way up the bleacher's stairs when someone calls Zane's name. 

"Zane! Over here!" We all turn and see Aphmau waving her hand frantically in the air while sitting in a bleacher. 

Zane glances at us. Garroth gives him a nod of assurance, then disappears into the crowd. "Oh! How is Zane~Kun? Kawaii~Chan hasn't seen him since graduation when Zane~Kun gave a speech." Kawaii~Chan's voice can be heard. 

Oh yea, I forgot, Zane, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Aaron are like... Inseparable. I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I look down and see Vylad standing there. He seems to be hyperventilating. His breaths are silent, but he's panicking. I'm the only one that knows about him having panic attacks in large crowds. That's why he came to me. I lower my head to his level, 

"Calm down, everything's going to be fine. I'm here for you." I whisper as we all sit down in some random row. 

"I-I can't." Vylad's chest raises up and down rapidly. 

"Calm down, sugar." I put in a little comedy to hopefully help get his mind off of it. Vylad chuckles, his breaths starting to slow down. Comedy normally helps, "Because you're sweet as sugar." I finish. A small blush paints onto Vylad's face. 

"They're gay!" Someone from behind us calls out. 

Laurance and Garroth glance at Vylad and I, their eyes trailing down to our hands. Vylad had intertwined out fingers earlier.

Vylad and I shoot the guy an evil glare, "We're not gay." I inform.

"Then why're you holding hands?" The kid asks. 

People are now starring at us. "It's personal, so get our of our business and mind your own." Vylad snaps. 

"Pfft, whatever." The kid blows some hair from his face, then starts messing with his friends. Both, Vylad and I look forward once again. 

The stares start to go down. "What? Why're you guys holding hands!?" Garroth questions. 

"It's personal." Vylad repeats.

 "Tell me." Garroth commands. 

"Garroth, calm down." Laurance says in a soft tone. 

"I'll just tell you later.." Vylad shifts around uncomfortably. 

His palms start to get sweaty, showing that he's nervous. I squeeze his hand once or twice. He looks up at me, "Everything's going to be fine." I assure. Vylad cracks a smile, then releases my hand. 

"Attention students!" A voice booms through the speakers as a man with wolf ears stands at the podium, "I'm your Dean, Gavin Wolf. Call me 'The Dean'." The man introduces. 

A few claps echo through the crowd. Gavin clasps his hands together, "You've all made it here from highschool. Congratulations! It must've been a hard journey going through grade school, but you're finally on the home stretch." Gavin smiles, but it's hard to see. He opens his mouth. Mother of Irene... I can already tell that this is going to be a long speech.

****

A/N: DID YOU SEE THE PUN? (I forgot to bold this the first time I wrote it. ONE SECOND DUCKIES)

DID

U

SEE

IT?

if you didn't,

here it is:

"Calm down, everything's going to be fine. I'm here for you." I whisper as we all sit down in some random row. "I-I can't." Vylad's chest raises up and down rapidly. "Calm down, sugar." I put in a little comedy to hopefully help get his mind off of it. Vylad chuckles, his breaths starting to slow down. Comedy normally helps, "Because you're sweet as sugar." I finish. A small blush paints onto Vylad's face. 

I didn't bold the paragraph because there was something already bolded. :P Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Car