Sugar (Chapter 9)~Lucinda's Spill

A/N: Ayeee. Sorry for the lack of updates :P THAS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS HERE!!! :D Lol. Enjoy! ~Car

****

Dante's POV

•The Next Morning•

I hit Vylad with a pillow, "Vylad, wake up." His alarm clock beeps violently. 

THAT ALARM CLOCK HAS BEEN GOING OFF FOR 30 MINUTES. ALL VYLAD HAS DONE IS RAISE HIS HAND TO HIT IT, BUT HE HITS THE NIGHTSTAND INSTEAD. I'M ABOUT TO BREAK THAT ALARM CLOCK. 

"Vylad turn off the alarm clock." I command. 

"5 more minutes." He mumbles. 

Vylad smacks me in the face with a pillow. I gasp, "It's on!" I exclaim. 

Vylad giggles. I crawl on top of him and start tickling him. Vylad giggles uncontrollably. It's adorable. I continue to tickle him until he's gasping for air and pleading for me to stop. 

"Da-Dante--" Vylad gets cut off with a fit of giggles, "Dante! St-Stop! Please!!" He giggles even more. 

I tilt my head and give him an innocent look, "Stop what?" I ask, trying to be innocent. 

Vylad throws his head back and laughs, then looks up at me. "You are far from..." He giggles, "Very far from innocent!" Vylad finishes. 

I roll my eyes, "Am not!" Vylad doesn't seem convinced. 

"Am too!" He replies. I roll my eyes for a final time, then roll off of him. 

"You got me. I'm not innocent." I say, starring at the ceiling. 

I haven't gotten off the floor yet. Vylad rolls off, falls on top of me, then rolls to the side of me. 

Vylad chuckles, "Why did you tickle me?" He questions. 

"You wouldn't get up and--" I get cut off by the massive ringing of a bell. 

Vylad and I whip our heads in the other's direction, "Class has started." Vylad and I say in unison. 

Both of us hop up, grab our book bags and rush out the door. Despite the fact that we're still in our pajamas, we're bolting down the hall with a couple stares. 

"Bye, Vylad!" I exclaim as we reach his class. 

Neither one of us stop. He waves goodbye, then runs into the classroom. 

"Ouch!" Vylad exclaims.

I stop and turn around to seem him kicked out of the classroom. 

"No clothes, no class!" The teacher chides, then closes the door. 

I walk over and help him up, "You ok?" I ask him. 

"Better as I'll ever be." He replies sarcastically, adjusting his shirt. 

"Come on, we gotta get cleaned up anyway." Vylad and I rush down the hall. I collide bodies with someone. 

"Dante!" The voice exclaims. 

Lucinda. Vylad stopped. A tray of potions flips into the air. Lucinda manages to catch a few, but one hits the ground and shatters, "No! Not that one!" Lucinda exclaims. 

Vylad nonchalantly picks up the bottle, but accidentally steps in the liquid at the same time. I step in it as well when I try to push him away from it. A tingling sensation spreads all over my body. I almost go numb, but keep myself up. Vylad seems to be struggling as well. 

"Oh no..." Lucinda mumbles. 

I turn around, "What is it?" I ask.

"Oh my Irene! Dante! You have a tail!" Vylad exclaims from behind me. 

I twist my heels and turn around, "You have wolf ears!" I proclaim. 

He has green wolf ears and a forest green tail with a small, white tip. I look at myself in the reflection of a silver locker. Ocean blue ears sit atop my head, a blue tail whipping back and forth slowly. I don't have a white tip on my tail, it's plain blue. 

I turn to Lucinda, "How long will this last?" I ask. 

Lucinda chuckles nervously with a sheepish smile on her face, "A, uhh... A week?" She informs. 

Vylad and I look at each other. Vylad seems to panic as I facepalm. I look thru the cracks of my fingers, "Will we be transferred to werewolf class?" I ask. 

I lower my hands. Lucinda shrugs slightly, "There are no promises on which class you'll get transferred to, nevertheless if you even get transferred. I guess time'll have to take its course for the next week." Lucinda explains. 

Vylad steps up, "Uhh... I know that wolves have enhanced senses." Vylad coughs, "Chicken class." He coughs again. 

"Why in chicken class?" Lucinda asks, seeming to be the least disgusted. 

"He talks about wolves and how they are a no-go for the 'Art Of The Chicken'." Vylad explains. 

I roll my eyes, "That teacher sure can be an idiot." I mumble. 

Both of the other people nod in agreement, "That..." Vylad pauses, "That, he is." Vylad finishes. 

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to get to class. Bye and good luck with your wolf selves!" Lucinda exclaims, then bounced down the hall. 

"Wait! You never answered my..." Vylad starts to shout. 

"Question." His voice is soft. 

I sigh, "There's something about the enhanced senses that she doesn't want to tell us. I guess we'll just find out of our own." I say.

Vylad nods, "Hopefully it's nothing bad." Vylad replies. 

We start walking down the hall. I shuffle around for a couple steps, "Hopefully."