MY UNSPOKEN

This time my readers I let you read my mind
You will be confused about my faith
Don't worry because the knowledge behind my example comes from the little knowledge of my christian religious education.
Greatly influenced by nature,environment and music, They say I'm too creative, that I still need washing, Yet they ain't bold enough to give the soap, it amusing, I lost my fear of gravity, I already had an epiphany,
In the words of Lecrae "it is what it is"

Just like John, I am a voice, the world is a wilderness He ate locusts but me I give my words out at low costs, Simple enough for those in my hood with eagerness Their changed and better lives brings joy like no other, That's the point of this. What does a man have to do to own his world? What exactly do people gain when all they say is sour?

But man will always be man never to become God, Me I've lost my fear of heights I'll ride my world, It is what it is. They ask how can a 6.2ft man love God and poetry, I shake my head, smile, keep mute and walk away, Not everyone's creative, most will rather be predictive, They will make the title of my next poem and victory, They are who they are.

See, these right here are thoughts in my head, They are words even you never say but think, They are my unspoken words, I'm glad you now read minds, We are who we are.