at the beginning

Naruto sat in his apartment, looking at the ceiling it was night and he had just gotten home from the academy he had been assigned a team with the worst people possible a self-centered emo Uchiha and an Uchiha fangirl a sensei that never showed up and was always reading his porn books. Great just great he rolled off the couch and walked to the bathroom he looked in the mirror and was instantly disgusted by his reflection his wide innocent blue eyes messy blonde hair and his whisker three on each side of his face he lifted up his lips looking at his teeth almost white but still a little yellow. His stomach grumbled he rubbed his face and headed to the kitchen he reached into one of the top shelves and grabbed a cup of cheap ramen he proceeds to the stove he put a kettle of water on and waited for it to boil when it had finished boiling he grabbed the hot kettle burning his hand he dropped the kettle on the ground the boiling water splashing all over his feet he jumped back, getting out of the boiling puddle of water. He grabbed an oven mitts and grabbed the kettle some water was still in it, he poured that water in his cup of ramen and grabbed a towel putting it over the puddle trying to soak up the water on the ground he sighed, 'Today just gets better and better' Naruto shook his head at his thought "Hey, Kit I've got a question for you" Naruto looked around making sure no one was in his apartment 'What is it'. Naruto responded grabbing his now ready ramen and heading to the table to eat "Why do you keep this mask up, wouldn't it be easier to just let it go and show your true self?" Kurama asked. Naruto sat down and opened his ramen and started to eat it 'Well, it would be easier but I don't want to I'm waiting till something happens' Naruto said earnestly he could hear Kurama chuckle "You would put yourself through all this torture and pain, then let someone in your gonna make yourself go crazy kit" Naruto shook his head no 'Who do I even have to let in, tell me that and besides how can I go crazy if I already am crazy' Naruto said with a smirk "let me out I want to talk face to face" Kurama demanded Naruto shrugged his shoulders he made a hand sign and a small tiny cute version of the nine tailed fox appeared "Kit, you have me you don't have to wear your mask around me, will you please take it off" Kurama asked sweetly in a mother's tone Naruto shook his head no "I already told you, I'm not taking it off and I know I have you but what I mean is different your a part of me" Kurama disappeared in a puff of smoke Naruto sighed and finished his ramen he went to his room and got dressed in his pajamas he laid down in his bed thinking about what kurama had said he knew she mentioned well but still he soon fell asleep.
The next morning
Naruto was waiting at the training field with "emo Uchiha" and "fangirl Haruno" kakashi was late again Naruto was sitting on a tree stump while Sasuke was leaning against a tree with Sakura fangirling over him it was around midday when kakashi finally showed up he made some lame excuses for being late "okay so today we will be doing a training exercise Naruto you will be going against Sasuke winner fights Sakura" kakashi said with a closed eye grin Sasuke rolled his eyes "come on kakashi can't you give me more of a challenge then fighting this dobe" Sasuke said in his normal bored tone Naruto jumped up waving his fist in the air with anger "don't call me dobe, teme" he said in his energetic voice Sakura hit Naruto on the back if his head "shut up Naruto no one wants to hear it and leave my sasuke-kun alone you obviously aren't worth his time so shut up" she said coldly Naruto hung his head looking at the ground. An Anbu appeared next to kakashi and whispered something in his ear kakashi nodded and the anbu disappeared "Naruto the third needs to see you in his office" Naruto pumped his fist in the air happy"yay Gramps probably want to congratulate me on graduating from the academy" he said cheerfully he took off towards the hokage tower as he ran through the village he got a bunch of stares and people where whispering about him call him monster and demon and other mean things when he reached the tower he was a little hurt by all the villagers whispers.
Hi, Writer here I just want you to know that this is my first fanfic writing like this next chapter might be different with people's point of views so don't judge too harshly please and comment if you like it and I know I don't have that great of grammar but I honestly don't care I will be putting little quotes and funny things in each chapter did you see the one for this chapter oh well until the next one bye!

Id like to thank my lovely editor for helping me out with this now everything should be a lot better