a slave's work

hello my amazing readers I am back with another chapter surprise.

Naruto's pov

I layed on the cold bed in the cold room. it was dark and the light source was a crack under the door. I had my eyes closed. Menma kept fighting me I wanted to leave but he wanted to stay. It was a constant battle. The door creaked open and Orochimaru stood in the doorway.

"Come" he ordered I stood up and walked over to him.

he put a leash on my collar and walked me past the labs where he would experiment on me. We went to lab number six.

"Round up the experiments we are moving" he ordered. And removed the leash and instead attached a chain to my collar.

I walked over to the cages and pulled out the horrible deformed creatures and put them in crates staking them ontop of each other.

It took me three hours to move them all. I had been bitten and scratched a few times. one of the bite marks on my arm was starting to turn black and was burning. I cleaned all the cages and once I was done I sat on the ground waiting for Orochimaru to come back and get me. My arm was starting to hurt more. I held the bite marks squeezing it lightly, but that only made it worse.

My body was tired so I layed down on the cold ground. I started feeling sleepy. Then I heard him. I snapped my eyes open. And looked straight ahead of me menma was smirking at me from a reflection in a mirror I had just cleaned. He motioned for me to come closer. I scooted over to him.

"Hm you're such a weakling" he said bluntly.

I frowned "am not" I told him.

He chuckled "yes you are you got bit by one of those animals and now you're poisoned. How idiotic. If you die I die so get smarter" he growled.

I sighed and looked at the bite marks. I heard a noise behind me . I turned around and saw Sasuke standing in the doorway looking at a clip board in his hands. then he looked up and saw me.

He tilted his head like he was confused. "Naruto if you are gonna try to take me back to the village it's a lost cause" he said.

I stood up and shook my head "n-no I've come here to join Orochimaru" I said.

He looked slightly shocked "what!?" He said.

Before he could say anymore Orochimaru walked in. "Ah hello Sasuke when you are done in here you can be done for the day. Naruto come it's time for your experiment we will be playing with menma get him out." he ordered.

I closed my eyes and felt my left one taking over I opened it but left my right eye shut.

Menma pov

I chuckled "you called bitch" I said cracking my neck.

He smirked and removed the chain from the wall amd tugged on it so I fell to the ground and was at his feet.

"You better watch what you say mutt" he said.

I growled and smirked "fucking make me bitch" I tempted him.
He tugged hard on the chain.

He dragged me out of the room to the experiment lab. and chained me down to the table. He put some different wires on my body and hooked them up to a machine. when he turned it on it electrocuted me my body covolsed. All I did was laugh. He was surprised by this and turned it up more. I laughed harder.

"More give me more pain I want it all" I said sounding absolutely crazy.

He chuckled and went to a cabinet full of chemicals and different things. He grabs the black vile me eyes widen he got a needle and stuck it in getting some of the black into the needle and walked closer to me.

"Careful what you wish for brat" he said and stuck it into the side of my neck.

I was laughing at first then I started screaming and thrashing around. Then the chains broke from my struggling. The chains hit the ground and I was up I tackled Orochimaru to the ground. I don't know what that liquid was but it filled me with blind rage. I scratched at his face. He desperately fought me trying to get me off.

"SASUKE" he shouted still struggling with me.

Sasuke came running in his eyes widened. Orochimarus face was all bloodied and bruised.