plan unfolding

Menma POV

As I headed to the hokage tower I felt Sasuke following me he must be watching me first hn this could prove a problem since I need to talk to Tsunade alone I quickly got to the hokage tower I went in and knocked on her door I heard her say come in I opened the door and went inside granny seemed surprised to see me already "my mask" I demanded as I walked up to her desk she opened one of her drawers and pulled out a mask it was white it had three eyes painted red and a fox like red painted mouth I took my mask off and put the new one on it felt comfortable unlike my old one that was worn out I put my old mask in my cloak and faced granny when the collar went off again shocking me making me fall to the ground on all fours in pain granny looked mad she came around her desk and kneeled down infront of me making me face her "who gave you those marks boy" she said sternly she took my mask off my face so she can look me in the eyes my canines sharpened "Danzoe's little pet but you should see the marks I left on him he's going to be remembering last night for a long time" I said sarcastically making her mad she pulled out a little button and pressed it the collar shocked me again I coughed up some blood she squeezed my face tightly "what do you mean by that Naruto" she said gritting her teeth I chuckled "I made one of your ninja's my 'personal' slave" I said growling a little the collar shocked me again granny let go of my face throwing me to the ground she went back and sat at her desk "which one" she said sternly I stood up shakily "an emotionless one oh and Pein said hi" I said walking to the door of her office the collar shocked my again but I took the pain and bit my lip granny slammed her hand on the desk "why did you pick Sai you're going to brake him and, tell your boss to go burn in hell" she said furious I chuckled "oh I'm the boss now Tsunade" I said and walked out of her office I heard glass shatter she must of thrown something out the window I headed outside and appeared next to Sasuke in the tree he was sitting in he looked shocked and confused "so what are you looking at" I said surprising him he hadn't seen me appear next to him he almost feel out of the tree "so you two oh my god and what did you mean by boss what are you planning Menma" he asked accusingly I put my finger to the lips of my mask making a shhh sound I then sunshined into my apartment when I heard a knock at the door I opened the door and I was immediately embraced by Sai he looked upset which was strange since he doesn't have any emotions I patted his back "what's wrong what happened" I asked concerned a tear fell from his eye "Kakashi-sensei said that you were just using me is that true" he asked looking up at me I don't know why but the face he made was tugging on my nonexistent heart strings I rubbed circles in his back "shhh I'm not okay calm down" 'this just gets more fun by the second' I thought "kit your messing with people's lives be careful" Kurama said disapprovingly I chuckled and patted Sai's head "hey do you want to go and get something to eat" I asked sweetly as I internally gaged he nodded I wiped the tears from his eyes he gave one of his smiles but something about this one is different it's like a true real smile not the fake one he normally has 'my plan is working better than I thought huh oh well now all I need is for that old hag and a few others to trust me before moving onto faze two" I evilly smiled in my head Kurama started shaking "d-do we have to do faze two I mean can't we just skip it" she asked frightened 'yes we do we need to get revenge for the unspeakable things they've done don't you remember what they did' I thought, me and Sai soon left my apartment and went to Ichiraku's ramen Sai stared at his ramen "um Menma are like together or was that just a one night thing" he asked sheepishly I got a bright idea when he asked "I would think that we are together since this is technically a date but we don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to" I said fake looking sad he smiled and started eating I didn't want anything surprisingly I'll take his smile as a yes on the dating thing.

Okay so Naruto/Menma is not going to be dating Sai for very long if you haven't already guessed he's using Sai for his plan I won't reveal to much but think of this Naruto/Menma as a player who uses people to get what he wants please comment and like, I love opening wattpad and seeing that people actually read my shit of a story so ya by until next one PS: did you notice I got good grammar in this chapter and in the one before it but don't always expect good grammar or correct spelling ya bye