ugh

3rd pov

Sasuke grabbed Naruto and threw him off Orochimaru. He held Naruto by the collar so he wouldn't get away. When he looked back down at Orochimaru he saw how bloody and beaten he really was.

It surprised Sasuke how vicious Naruto could get. Naruto growled and clawed at Sasuke viciously. Sasuke shoke Naruto getting him to stop he grabbed the chain that was still attached to his collar. He let go of Naruto but still held his leash Naruto lunged at orochimaru but Sasuke stopped him

"Heal" he commanded

Naruto listened and didn't do anything. Sasuke tilted his head he didn't even have to use the sharingan to get him to listen.

"Come" he commanded.

Naruto fallowed him. he brought naruto to a giant steal cage and put him inside, locking him up. Then he left without saying a word.

Naruto paced back and forth in the cage.

In Naruto's mind

"Stop it" he shouted covering his ears.

menma kept laughing and laughing. He held his stomach as he watched Naruto cry out scared.

"Awe don't worry Naruto Sasuke will protect you" he teased.

Naruto looked at him "why are you doing this" he cried.

Menma looked at him with disgust "why aren't you I mean like come on Naruto that orochi- whatever was using you. and we dont get used unless we get something out of it" he reasoned.

Short chapter sorry but I'm tired and in pain I'm seeing my doctor on Friday so I should be good as new when it's time for the next chapter to come out.