working

Menma POV

I got up having finished my ramen I walked over to my door quickly putting my mask on I opened the door to see an old friend I stepped aside "come in Gaara" I said letting the red head kazakage in he looked around and nodded I shut the door behind him and sat down on the couch he sat down across from me he sighed "well Menma long time no see right" he said leaning into the couch I nodded "yep it's been a while hey how's your sister doing I heard one of the leafs ninja's is going out with her secretly" I said smirking underneath my mask Gaara squinted "why don't you ever take that mask off especially infront of your friend Naruto" he said the last part suspiciously I removed my mask my eyes glowing bright red "happy" I said sarcastically he nodded "yes now I have a question why did you come to Konoha when you could of come to Sunan instead" he asked curios I sighed and leaned back putting my hands behind my head "cause in taking over this place Gaara and besides I like not waking up to giant scorpions in my face in the morning" I said chuckling me and Gaara burst out laughing "haha that funny but seriously how are you going to take control of this place are you going to do what I did or-" he said thinking I interrupted him "I'm doing this my way a very bloody way" I said grinning he sighed "don't kill to many villagers you still need people to boss around" he said standing up I nodded "I already have people to boss around and I'm only killing the guilt ones which is most so eh oh well I'll leave the kids" I said standing up we walked to the door he turned around and hugged me "don't get into too much trouble I don't want you getting hurt be dangerous my tailed beast" he said smiling I patted his head "I will oh and the guy dating your sister is Shikamaru Nara kill him if you please he's too smart for his own good" I said opening the door for him he nodded and left I shut the door and sighed 'man I need a break being bad and hiding it is hard work' I put my mask back on and headed out the door towards the sauna five minutes later when I reached the sauna I took my towel off and got in the hot water thinking no one was in the male side of the sauna but me I could hear girls giggling on the other side that gave me a headache all the happy giggling and laughing ugh annoying I heard the doors open and another person came in the guy's side I closed my eyes relaxing in the water I felt someone get in next to me I opened my left eye I saw Sasuke he was smirking how cocky of him "you want something" I asked closing my eyes again he got closer "yes actually you" he said pressing up against me in the hot water I opened my eyes looking him up and down I smirked "really what way" I asked pushing him onto the outer edge of the sauna he put his arms around my neck "I think you know" he said activating his Sharingan.

Sasuke POV

I activated my Sharingan now I can see what Kakashi was talking about an evil being right infront of me staring at me with those eyes, eyes that could kill red demon like eyes, but his eyes changed it's like as if I was put into a trance red crimson orbs looking into my soul the water around us started to get hotter I could feel Naruto's body heat he looks so alluring in the water like this I deactivated my Sharingan my eyes going back to black when I looked at him with my Sharingan I didn't just see a monster I saw someone hurting someone that's been hurting for a very long time someone wanting revenge and relief from the pain they feel inside for being something that they can't control "Naruto" I said wanting to know something "how long have you been holding in this pain" I said looking him in the eyes he frowned "what pain the pain that the village has made me feel if that's the pain you're talking about I haven't let it out ever well not yet at least" he said with a scary look in his eyes I tilted my head confused "what do you mean yet" I asked pulling him close he smirked "by yet I mean for the reason why I've willingly come back but that reason you won't be able to find with your Sharingan Uchiha you'll have to get that out of me a different way" he said with an evil look in his eyes.