boss?

skippingI sighed and growled he stopped skipping "get everyone now" I said in mydemonic voice Tobi nodded and left I headed to a room with a throne and satdown in the throne and motioned for Konohamaru Udon and Moegi to stand next tome a few minutes later a bunch of guys burst through the door shouting at eachother they went silent when they saw me the all kneeled and bowed their heads"boss" they all said in unison I stood up and took off my mask "I have a fewquestions for you all and if you don't answer honestly I'll kill you on thespot understand" they all nodded I sat back down "okay first of all who's beingcareless and playing so close to the leaf you know I got business there comeforward" I stated in a demanding tone a shaking man with blond hair in aponytail stepped forward he bowed "it's me I am the one being so careless boss"he said on his hands and knees I stood up and walked to stand infront of him "tellme Deidra what are you not going to do again" I said in a calm tone he startedshaking more "I'm not going to play by the leaf anymore sir I'm sorry sir formy mistakes" he said with a scared shaking voice I chuckled "hm Deidra to makeup for your mistakes you will be bait for Konoha meaning let them capture youand torture you I will modify your memory so you won't remember this missionbut you are to let them capture you and do what they like now don't cause toomuch trouble" I said letting a little bit of blood lust out he nodded I wentback to my seat and sat down "dismissed except for Deidra" I shouted they allleft except for him I stood up and walked over to him placing a hand on hishead "you will never remember me or this happening you are going to a villageclose to Konoha to get some more of your clay for a mission you don't knowabout yet" I said wiping his memory he left the room I turned around to myshaking team I walked over to them Konohamaru pointed at me "y-you're the leader"he said accusingly they were all huddled together I nodded "that's because or previousboss died and I was his second in command so I took over" I said calmly "nowyou understand why I said none of you are going to get hurt if you stay by me" Isaid patting Konohamaru's head I put my mask back on and turned around "now let'sgo we have to get back to the leaf in one day so I tell Tsunade about where Deidrais going to be" I said walking out the door them following me we left the hideout and headed back to Konoha one the way their everyone was completely silentit was kind of nice the peace and quiet I had switched out my cloaks and maskthey took theirs off, the next day at the gates we entered Konoha's gates "youguys can go I'll handle this from here" I said dismissing them they left and I headedto the hokage tower when I got their I knocked on her door I heard a faint comein I opened the doors and granny was doing paper work she looked up from herework surprised "I told you it would only take three days" I said sarcasticallyshe scoffed I stood infront of her desk she sighed and leaned back in her chair "so what information did yougather" she asked I popped my back "one of them named Deidra is going to be ina village close to here in a couple of days that's all I got" I said yawninggranny nodded "good work you may go I'll send another team to go capture himthank you" she said nicely dismissing me I sunshined to my apartment I unpackedall my things and laid down on my bed my stomach rumbled I got up and went tothe kitchen and got a cup of ramen opening it and preparing it I sat on thecouch while I waited for it to finish cooking I sighed leaning my head back onthe couch thinking of my plan and what I would have to do next to get to mygoal "hey kit do you think that maybe revengeisn't the best idea I mean look we could abandon the plan and just go back tonormal" Kurama asked she was genuinely worried about the village I chuckled"no way in hell am I abandoning the plan"I said fiercely the timer dinged meaning my ramens ready I got up and got mayramen sitting at my table I started eating when I heard a knock at my door.