back

Did you guys miss me I hope some of you did.

Naruto's pov

When we finally arrived at the building, me and Shikamaru went inside and up to Granny's office.

Shikamaru knocked on the door muttering something about being trouble some.

We heard a faint come in. Shikamaru pushed the door open. Granny sat at her desk looking annoyed as she signed papers. She looked up from her papers.

"Oh hello Naruto, Shikamaru. Can I help you two with something" she asked happy to have a distraction from paperwork.

I nodded "it's about the nine tails" I said.

She looked startled. She stood up and walked over to the plush chair that was next to the loveseat that also had another plush chair next to it.

"Naruto come lay down and let me look you over. Shikamaru get Ino please" she said

Shikamaru nodded and left as I walked over to the couch. Laying down on it. Granny put her hand over the seal.

"It's not weakening. So then what seams to be the matter then" she questioned like a concerned parent.

I gulped "w-well" I stuttered.

I was afraid to tell her, she may lock me up or that dream might become a reality. I didn't want it to.

I sighed collecting myself "kurama showed me a what my life would be like if I had given into my darkest desire" I said closing my eyes.

Granny brushed some hair out of my face. I looked up at her she looked calm.

"Tell me what would of happened if you did?" She asked.

I took a deep breath "the village would be destroyed and everyone in it would be dead. But I don't want that to happen I'm scared" I said. as tears started to well up in my eyes.

She calmed me down, by just petting my hair like a loving mother would.

"Take a deep breath Naruto. You care to much about the village for that to happen. Besides I'm here I won't let anything happen to you or the village" she smiled.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in" she spoke standing up.

as Ino and Shikamaru walked in. Ino bowed.

"You wanted to see me lady Tsunade" she said.

Granny nodded "I want you to go I to his mind and search his dreams. I warn you it may be scarring. but I need you to do it." She said

Ino nodded taking the seat next to me "close your eyes and take a deep breath for me relax your mind" she said calmly.

I nodded closing my eyes. And retreating into my mind. I went to kurama to warn him that Ino will be coming in.

Ino put her hands on my head and went in she immediately found the dream. she started shaking. Watching it unfold, but she went deeper watching the memories I wanted to forget. until she found the memories that weren't in the dream most of the dream was a lie. but the part where I had been abused as a child, cried myself to sleep each night. treated like shit for something I couldn't fucking control. those memories made me sad. but they also made me feel another emotion one that scared me so I always kept burred. And hidden from everyone. That emotion is what kurama used in the dream. My deep seeded hatred for the village. they truly fucked me over. I never truly felt like I was ever apart of it. just a weapon they could use.

I felt like that until I met pervy sage and granny Tsunade. They helped me see that I was more than just an object I was an actual person. if it wasn't for them and a few of my friends. That dream would of become a reality.

Ino left my mind scape she was shaking. and I had tears running down my face she hugged me tightly.

"I don't want to see those ever again." I whispered to her.

She nodded and looked at granny she gulped.

"He need memories erased or the dream is going to haunt him" she said wiping away some tears she had.

Tsunade looked confuse "are you absolutely sure he needs them gone?" She asked

Ino nodded "he may have a different personality but it will be for the better." She said

Tsunade nodded "remove them" she ordered.

Ino nodded and looked at me with pitty "Naruto this is going to hurt alot. You are going to be out for a while after this, Tsunade and Shikamaru I need you to do your best and hold him down. this will be the most painful thing he will ever go through" she said

I gulped as Tsunade and Shikamaru held down my arms and legs I closed my eyes preparing for the worse. Then She placed her hands on my head. It felt like my body and mind was on Fire.

It was so bad I blacked out I could feel her ripping away the memories then finally the most painful part the dream kurama held me down as well in the mind scape.

"It's for the best kit" he told me.

I screamed and tries to thrash around it was horrible. Then she stopped but the pain didn't. It only intensified.

3rd pov

Ino looked at Naruto worried. "I've removed them but he shouldn't be in this much pain." She said.