little secret

Hey so um all the yaoi fans I'm sorry I couldn't finish writing that last part family came home and they are very noise people but you get the ending you could probably figure it out on your own anyways I'm rambling but still accepting ship ideas gay straight weird doesn't matter now onto what you've been waiting for enjoy oh PS: we are starting the next morning after all that

Menma POV

I woke up tired stretching my arms above my head as I sat up I looked over next to me and saw Sai 'why is he in my- oh ya now I remember' I got up carefully trying not wake him up when I got up he stirred a little from my movement but then stopped I quietly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sakura POV

I knocked on Naruto's door to see if he's home but got no answer it twisted the door knob and the door was open strange I thought he would of locked it after Sai went home I walked in looking around "hey Naruto it's me Sakura I came by because I left my purse" I said unsure if he was sleeping I heard the shower running so I walked towards the front room and grabbed my purse I heard the shower go off I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked "hey Naruto are you in their" I asked the door swung open and there was Naruto looking a little annoyed he headed to his room "what are you doing here Sakura" he asked sternly I followed him to his room but he shut the door in my face "oh um I left my purse here and I just came to get it" I heard rustling on the other side of the door Naruto opened it and stood in the doorway leaning against the door frame "you got it didn't you, so leave" he said coldly I peered behind him into his room and saw a figure sleeping in Naruto's bed I'm confused "hey Naruto did someone come by after we all left" I asked curiously Naruto moved blocking my line of sight into his room "no why" I tilted my head "then who's that" I said pointing into the room Naruto turned his head to look back into his room "oh that's just Sai why" he said moving so I couldn't peak in again "oh he spent the night like a slumber part thing" I asked still a little curios Naruto pushed me towards the front door "go home Sakura I'll make sure he gets to the training field on time for whatever it is you lame shinobe do" he said coldly I took one last look into his bedroom and saw that their clothes were scattered all over the floor in a way that would make you think something messy happened I stepped out of his apartment "okay but make sure he's there on time" I said waving by to Naruto he nodded and shut the door.

Menma POV

I slid down the door after I saw Sakura off I hopeshe didn't suspect anything or it could ruin Sai's image I chuckled "I thought you said you where going to stickto the plan kit" Kurama said coldly I smirk "I never said I couldn't have a little fun and mess with a few peopleright" I walked back to my room Sai had just woken up "morning" I saidgetting his attention he was still half asleep "wha- oh morning Menma" he saidin his normal emotionless tone I chuckled "Sakura just came by and said thatyou have to be at the training field on time" I said sitting down on my bedbrushing my hair Sai looked a little concerned "did you tell her about-" I shookmy head "no and I don't think she'll suspect anything either.