Chapter Seven~

So sorry this took so long to update! I had a huge thing of writers block, kind of, I knew what I wanted to write but I couldn't think of how to write it... Thanks to 42potatoes for writing a part of this! DANKE!!!

~~~

Travis's POV.

Zane was still asleep, I would have taken him upstairs but he was literally clinging on to me like his life depended on it, and I couldn't move because I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so adorable and peaceful when he was asleep.
I looked at the wall clock to check what time it was. 5:30 in the morning!? Geez, we've been laying here for an hour. I grabbed the remote and checked to see if Zane was still asleep, sure enough he was so I changed the channel to the soap opera I watch every morning.
Don't judge me! It has a balance of drama and romance and it has that factor in it that always leaves you on the edge of your seat. (Exactly how my Grandma would describe her Soap Opera...)
I sat there and watched it, Zane snoring cutely and muttering incoherent nonsense every now and then. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly, but gently at the same time.
I glued my eyes back onto the television.

Zane's POV.

My eyes fluttered open. I looked up to see Travis staring at the TV and his arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked at what he was watching and raised an eyebrow. "Whatcha watching?" I asked, making him jump a little bit. "Uhm... The Young and the Flawless.." He said. (Really bad parody name of the Young and the Restless, plz don't sue me..)
"Really..?" I asked. "Hey! Don't judge, you have My Little Horsies and I have this show.. So.." Travis said. I laughed and pulled away from his grip, standing up. I stretched and yawned. "I'm going to get a shower, we have errands to run today." I said. "Errands?" He asked, I nodded and walked upstairs.

*The Tem Skerps! YE!*

I dragged Travis down the street, a huge box of books resting in my arms. Travis groaned, stumbling along behind me. "Whyyy..." Travis complained, sounding like a five year old. "Because!" I exclaimed, finally reaching our destination, the Library.
As we walked through the doors, a symphony of alarms going off due to the overdue books I had on me, attracting the attention of everyone in the library. I blushed in embarrassment and walked over to the book return slot. Travis leaned against the wall, bored as I put about twenty children's books in the slot, watching the librarian glare at me before walking over to the other side of the counter, scanning the pile of books that I had just turned in with a sigh.
"And.. Done!" I said, looking at Travis. "Now was that so bad?" I asked. He shrugged. I sighed and grabbed his wrist, pulling him into an odd direction, we were now in the kids section. "Why are we in this part of the library?" Travis asked, exasperated. I scanned one of the shelfs until I found what I wanted, a My Little Horsies book that they just started carrying in this library. "Found it!" I exclaimed quietly. "I need this in my life!" I muttered, grabbing the book.
"Fine, lets got check out..." Travis said, practically dragging me to the check out desk, I guess this is revenge for earlier. "You must have a lot of kids.." The librarian from earlier said, scanning the book. "Actually, hmph.." I started to say before Travis put a hand over my mouth. "Yup.. Well, thanks and we'll probably be back!" Travis said, grabbing the book and pulling me out of the library.
I took the book from him, excited to read it as soon as we got home. Travis chuckled, glad to get out of the embarrassment of the library. "You are such a kid.." He said. "I wish you weren't so embarrassed about My Little Horsies." I said, teasingly. Travis shrugged. "It's a little kid-ish..." He said. "Hey! You can't say anything! You watch it with me all the time!" I exclaimed. Travis laughed and put his hands up. "Ok, you caught me.. But why do you check out so many kid books?" Travis asked.
I thought for a moment. "I don't know... I just.. Like them.. And sure I feel silly while reading them but they are enjoyable.." I said.
Travis put his arms on my shoulders. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about this, about maybe getting an addition to the family.. Be we can talk about it after we get the rest of these errands done.." He said, he smiled and started to walk down the street. I smiled and blushed, following him down the sidewalk.

Thank you again 42potatoes :3