Chapter Twenty~

NOTE: This is five months later, and it's gonna be a happy chap!
Ye!!

~~~

Zane's POV.

  "Are you ready, Baby Brother?" Garroth asked as I adjusted the tie on my suit. "Yeah.." I breathed out, grinning from ear to ear. Garroth hugged me tightly. "My Baby Brother is getting married!" He faked sobbed. I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him off of me so I could finish getting ready. Garroth had been in the bathroom with me for an hour, trying to help me fix my hair, which looked completely fine to me so I didn't understand why he kept insisting. "I'm so glad you and Travis are getting married, he treats you right." Garroth said, grabbing a hairbrush and making my sit down on a chair that we had in there. "You didn't seem to think that before." I said. "Heh, sorry about that, by the way." Garroth said. "Don't worry about it, that was about a year ago." I said. Garroth ran the hairbrush through my hair for about the fiftieth time today. "Garroth.. Why do you keep trying to brush my hair, it looks perfectly fine." I asked. "I don't know, can't a guy want to help his little brother get ready for his wedding!" Garroth exclaimed. I shrugged and just let him continue.
  There was a knock at the bathroom door and it opened a crack. "Is it safe to come inside?" Aphmau asked. "Yes." I replied and she walked in. I stood up and Aphmau hugged me. "You look so handsome! And you can't even see the baby bump!" Aphmau exclaimed, jumping up in down, making the skirt of her purple dress, bounce. "Thank you, Aphmau." I said. "No, thank you for letting me plan the entire thing!" Aphmau exclaimed, happily. "You're welcome, but you do realize that Travis and I wanted to put together our own wedding, right?" I asked. "Pfft, I know! But I am the master of weddings! Just ask Donna and Logan! Or Emmalyn and Kenmur." Aphmau said. "That doesn't explain why you wouldn't let us see it.." I said. "Duh! Because that's bad luck, or is that seeing the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding..." Aphmau thought for a moment then gasped. "Quick! Zane, get in a wedding dress!" Aphmau exclaimed. "What!? Why!?" I exclaimed. "So the whole dress bad luck thing can be true!" Aphmau said. "But why would I be the one wearing the dress?" I asked. "Because you're basically the wife/mom of the couple." Aphmau explained. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Well, for one thing you're carrying the baby!" Aphmau exclaimed. "She has a point, baby brother." Garroth said. "I am not wearing a dress." I said. "Fine, we won't make you wear a dress, I guess that rule can apply to tuxedos too." Aphmau said.
  There was another knock at the door and Dante opened it and stepped in. "Hey, Travis and everyone else just left, so just a heads up so you guys can go ahead and get ready to leave." He said, walking out. "Ahh! Almost time!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Wait, one more thing!" Garroth exclaimed. "What?" I asked. Garroth snatched the mask off of my face and threw it over his shoulder. "H-hey!" I exclaimed. "Hehe! Come on!" Aphmau giggled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside.
  All three of us got into Garroth's car and drove off towards the park.

~~~~

  Ye, y'all know what next chapter is gonna be..