Chapter Twenty One~

Yooo I am so excited for this...
*Single Tear Falls down Cheek.*
My childs are all grown up..

~~~

Travis's POV.

I took a few deep breaths as we were getting ready for the ceremony to start. Apparently Zane and the others was already here and he was experiencing some morning sickness, which got me to thinking, the baby should be coming soon, it's been about nine months since he first became pregnant, yet that's a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself say since we got together.
  I was waiting for the ceremony to start and I was pretty much hidden from the others. I could see everyone arrive and sit down. I even saw Zane's parents, I've met his mother but I don't think I've ever seen his Father before.
  I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Aphmau standing there. "Oh, hey." I said. "The ceremony is starting! Go stand in your place!" Aphmau exclaimed, pushing me over to underneath the wedding arch. My heart sped up as I heard the music start.

~~~

"Does Travis~Kun take Zane~Kun to be his lawfully wedded husband?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "I do.." I replied. "And does Zane~Kun also take Travis~Kun to be his lawfully wedded husband?" She asked. "I do." Zane replied, squeezing my hands a little. "If anyone has any objections to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace... But no one better object, cause if they do, Kawaii~Chan will break their face!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, holding up a fist. There was silence from the crowd and a few people looked terrified of Kawaii~Chan. We both put the wedding rings on each other and waited for Kawaii~Chan to speak again. "Good, now you may kiss your lover!" She exclaimed.
I took Zane by the waist and softly kissed him, earning applause from the crowd. We pulled away after a while and Kawaii~Chan jumped up on the podium thing. "KAWAII~CHAN APPROVES!" She yelled, dumping a basket of flower petals on our heads.
We both walked down the opened in between the seats with our fingers entwined together and everyone cheered.

~~~

It was later that night after the wedding, Zane and I had left the party for a moment, just to be alone. We sat on the edge of the hill, over looking the lake. It was dark and the moon illuminated everything. I had my arm around Zane and we were just looking at the peaceful scenery.
"Hey, Travis?" Zane asked. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "Remember, about a year and I half ago I told you I thought I would never love again, and how Garroth went all crazy when he found out I was dating you?" He asked. "Um, yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, you wanted to know, but I didn't want to tell you, but I want to tell you now.." He said. "Okay, what happened then?" I asked. "In high school, I dated this guy, and I guess you could call it an abusive relationship, but I really didn't want to admit it, Garroth knew and tried to stop it but every time he did it would get worse. Eventually we broke up, but only after I found out he was cheating on me.." Zane said, taking a deep breath. My grip tightened on him as I heard the story. "Z-Zane, I'm so sorry.." I said, feeling terrible that he had to go through that in high school. "Don't be, I've gotten over it, and luckily I haven't seen him since.." Zane said. I smiled and he laid his head on my shoulder. I eventually stood up, and pulled him up with me. He seemed surprised at this sudden action. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, kissing him. He kissed back and I felt so at peace with my life.
  I was with the one I loved, and we were going to have a family together, everything seemed perfect. "T-Travis!" Zane exclaimed. "What happened?" I asked. His grip tightened on my suit jacket and he was shaking. "I-I think.. AGH!" He yelled out, falling to his knees. "Zane!" I exclaimed, kneeling down next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked, my voice filling with worry.
  "I-I think the baby is coming.."

~~~~

YE THERE'S GONNA BE A SMOL CHILD!
Also I need Bebeh Names...
I SWEAR I TRIED TO THINK OF SOME BUT MY BRAIN WAS ALL LIKE:
'Lol naw you gon come up with crap names.'
  Also... Note to self: LEARN HOW TO WRITE A GOD DAMN WEDDING SCENE
THE INTERNET WAS NO HELP SO SORRY IF IT WAS TERRIBLE!